I need some dating advice?

I am 5'4 and I have a hard time finding a women that is interested in me. I guess they see my height or I feel like they see my height and nothing else. (Yes, I know to be confident and yes I know to look for people who see you for more than height but, its a lot of girls) I am just self-conscious about me finding a girl due to my height. Secondly where would I go to find girls? Last question how important is ethnicity to a girl? Most relationship that I see are the same ethnicity.

12

What Girls Said 1

• You can't do anything to make yourself taller, but you can work on other stuff in regards to your appearance. Also, I'd recommend you to start looking for shorter girls.

• well yeah i usually aim for girls shorter than me but, it feels like girls shorter than me want guys who are significantly taller. I can't make myself taller but, how hard of a dating life would I have if I am 5'3?

What Guys Said 2

• You need to stop being self-conscious, who cares. Just approach women, if they don't like you, who cares why, just move on. Most women simply want a guy who's taller than them, there are plenty of women who are shorter than you. I personally wouldn't want to be with a girl who was taller than me anyway.

Where can you go to find girls? Outside? Sorry, I know it's a smartass answer, but you've got to use wherever you can. Be that college, work, coffee shops, the club, bars, the street... Wherever. There's no point in limiting yourself and saying your only going to meet girls in one certain place when the girl of your dreams could have just walked past you a second ago on the street.

Ethnicity entirely depends on the person. The majority of people date people of similar ethnic backgrounds because they're more relate-able to each other, but there's a good amount of people who don't really care.

• I legit feel bad for you, ur face is sub average and ur shorter than the average female.