What do you all think about age difference?

So what do you all thing of a 18 year old in high school dating a 22 year old? The girl is graduating this year?

115

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider that alright. It's only 4 years and the girl is of legal age. I don't see a problem with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as y'all are comfortable with the relationship its fine. if she was younger then it'd be weird, and illegal

What Girls Said 10

• Fine

• wait until she graduates. It isn't the end of the world but I dunno the fact that she is still a highschool student (even though she is the same age as me) gives me the heebee jeebees.

• the important thing is how mature she is

• There's nothing wrong with that age gap. It'll be different if she was a freshman/sophomore getting with a 22 year old.

• I don't think it's a huge deal because its super common locally.

• I'm 27 and I'd never date a guy younger. I'm established in my life. I have bought my own house, care etc. . I have a great job. Everything I own is mine , what I've bought myself. So a younger guy will be at a different stage in his life than myself . It just wouldn't work out. I'd need to be with a guy who's at the same stage as me in his life

• nah she legal. hit it

• I think thats fine! In fact I have the biggest crush on this kid in grade 9 and Im in grade 12 oops. Were best friends but I wouldn't date him until i graduated and he was at least in grade 11 or so.

• when I was 18 I dated a 23 year old

• I see nothing wrong with it.

What Guys Said 4

• no problem

• Not a big deal. The women I tend to date are around that age. I'm 22. Age doesn't really matter.

• That's fine.

• the age difference should be fine. waiting until graduating might still be a good idea...