How long before you said "I love you" to your current or last S/O?

How long was it after you started dating your current or last significant other that you told them "I love you?" Did they reciprocate? Were they the one that said it first?
I'll go first. I told my girlfriend I loved her basically the first night we started officially dating but we had practically been dating a month and she said she loved me back. It didn't feel rushed or anything, it just happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• a week or 2 into us being offical. We hooked up for a month before being offical and i knew him all my life so once we started hooking up it was pretty much a done deal and we were already talking about the future & were close with eachothers familes even extended.

• We have been together almost 14years now... married for 10 years in September. in my opinion it's just finding someone who's in the same place and looking for the same things. I think it's best to make those decision when you meet someone though... I think it's harder when you go looking for it because sometimes you try to force something that isn't there so just be careful.

• that's always the way to do it... congrats!! The best things happen when you don't expect them :D

• and thanks... 14 years feels so long yet not long at all, enjoying the ride. It's been absolutely amazing-lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this isn't the first time I dated the person I'm with. We dated for 2 years and then we broke up.
    We were friends again for a few months and right before we started dating again we both confessed that we still loved each other

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• A month I think. Even though I didn't feel comfortable with it at the time, I'm great now.

• 7 days ish

• I've never said it (and meant it) before. Never known true love.

• Long time. Actions speak louder than words and try to not say it until the moment is right.

• A day.