Do guys like short hair?

Do guys like short hair?

I recently cut my hair short and I really like it, but I'm afraid guys aren't really drawn to short hair, or that they might think I'm not into guys lol. How do guys feel about shorter hair? Here's a picture just for reference of what it looks like.

Most Helpful Guy

• As always, even in your case, it depends on the girl. If I saw you in public I would think, "that girl's stylish, is willing to take risks/play around with her hairstyle". Now I'm not gonna lie, from this picture alone, your haircut gives you a sort of "lesbian" or "tomboy" kind of vibe. However, I imagine that when you walk around normally, not trying to make an expression as you are here, you will seem feminine with the cut and then you will just seem like a petite chic with a short cut (no problems there).

What Guys Said 16

• I don't personally but there are some women that it looks good. Even when it looks good though, I prefer long. But it's about the person, not the hair. I'm not going to dismiss her just because she has short hair.

• Some do, most don't. I personally would not like it if my girlfriend had that haircut.

• i don't like short hair, anything shorter than shoulder length is usually unattractive to me its rare when girls can pull off short hair

• It doesn't matter what guys say about your hair if you are comfortable with it then that is all that counts as for me I am looking at you and saying she looks beautiful I wonder what her personality is like an take it from there

• It can be very sexy on the right girl. I think a girl needs to be very cute to pull it off though.

• No, they're not. Grow it out. Long hair is a woman's sensuality.

• I hate it

• not really

• At that length I dislike it when a girl has it that short

• I love girls with short hair.

• I prefer short hair on girls tbh

• The shorter your hair, the more everything else (body type, features, makeup, style of dress) needs to be feminine or you will look like you're a lesbian which isn't a bad thing necessarily but doesn't make guys interested.

• Awww I don't like it

• Gripping the back of your neck is what's important. Hair doesn't really matter.

• You look cute in the haircut but fuck your personality is week if u care if the guy likes it or not

• I like short hair, and love that style too

What Girls Said 3

• rock it. if you're confident in your appearance, dudes won't care.

• If a girl is attractive they will like her either way.

• only some