Should I tell him?

There is a guy at school that Iike a lot. I've been thinking about telling him how I feel for awhile now, but I fear that I could jeopardize our friendship. I've been looking around online for answers, but a few sources that I've been to online say that I shouldn't tell him because it's really awkward and overall not a good idea. Should I just say fuck it and go for it (maybe offer a good way to tell him. I'm not good with words)? Or do you think I should take another approach?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• What you've been reading is wrong. The reasoning that you don't want to make things awkward is a stupid thing because it's very painful to be with someone you're longing for and not getting them. I don't think it's ever a bad thing to state ones feelings. You can't tell them too soon but you can certainly be too late. If it doesn't go your way at least you'll know so you can have closure that it wasn't meant to be and get on with your life. If you do nothing then you'll wonder what if for the rest of your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him you never no but keep him mind he might not feel the same way and it could make your friend ship with him awkward.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him. Life is short, you will regret it later.
    If he doesn't feel the same way screw him! His loss!
    I'm sure your a sweet young lady and there's plenty more out there that will like you!

• Just say it!