Why did he reject me?

Me and this guy have been spending time together for a few months. When we hang out together we have a great time and he is always laughing and smiling in my company.

I asked him recently what he felt about me and he went very flustered and started stuttering and repeating himself. He went very embarrassed and said that he enjoys spending time with me and wants to continue hanging out with me. He also said that at one point he was thinking 'should I kiss her'

But then he said 'i hope you still want to hang out with me after tonight'

Why did he reject me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You already asked the same question yesterday.

But yesterday you did not assume that he rejected you, you simply asked why did he behave like that.

So why did you arrive to the conclusion that he rejected you? And why ask the question again?

Most Helpful Girl

• He thinks of you as a friend or he's guy this happen to me and he was guy

What Guys Said 2

• He probably still only likes girls because of what they look like, maybe: culture?
    Race?
    Religion?
    Social status?
    What others think of you?
    Maybe he has feelings for someone else?

• He's probably playing hard to get

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!