How would you like to be approached?

How would you like a total stranger approach you for a date or to get your number?

Most Helpful Girl

• A smile and a hi or hello or if he's nervous I will also accect a smile and a simple wave.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... this question does not apply to me since I am a man, and men don't get approached.

Hypothetically speaking though, I am not very specific about the way I am approached.

What Girls Said 3

• I personally wouldn't like this, but I think the best way to go about it is to just give them you're number and see if they contact you.

• what do you mean you dont want to be approached?

• while I do understand and just feel the same whenever this happens

being totally hermetic to this means those strangers have no chance of becoming someday something more meaningful to you

and there's lots of "strangers" out there that worth more than remaining "strangers"

• My boyfriend was a stranger to me a year ago. The difference is, while I'm uncomfortable with strangers approaching me, if I'm into a guy I will approach them. Which is what I did with my now boyfriend.

• "Hello"

• a bit of talking (introduction type where do you study etc) then ask or directly compliment then ask

• A little bit of conversation and then ask. I would like to jump the compliment part the first time we talk

• ok thanks

• Smile has to be there

What Guys Said 1