How easily do you trust someone?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• very hard... and even then that trust can crumble in an instant

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont trust people right off the break... no. And im not quick to reveal my personal business to anyone. I find that way to many people reveal things so quickly and later get upset when the person shares that information to others. Females are known to be trusting and talking just a bit much.

1|1
    0|0
    • I would have to say that just as many guys trust much to easily. it's not really a prominently female trait

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I dont. like at all

1|0
    0|0
  • After I get to know them very well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Due to personal experiences, I don't hand out my trust very lightly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't, I'm fucking paranoid.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I choose to trust people easily for my own conscience's sake - within reason of course - so if someone I offered trust betrays me I will at least know I did all I could.

1|1
    0|0
  • I easily trust people by default unless I have a reason not to.

Many people are the opposite... untrustworthy until they earn trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha! Trust? Never. Maybe its possible but I hold no expectations that anyone I know or will know won't betray me. The question is how much I allow them to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't trust anybody anymore after bad thing happened to me 6 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • By default I generally trust that they are trustworthy. If I'm suspicious or they ask things that doesn't add up, I get skeptical.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont trust anyone, i have big and major trust issues

0|0
    0|0
  • I trust someone easily. I give them a little trust and if they fuck up bye bye.

0|0
    0|0
  • to the point where I get in serious troubles because of this sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think I feel neutral on trust (not very trusting, not very distrusting - more like it's an empty space that hasn't been filled in yet, and I'm open to see what happens) until I get to know someone and develop a gut feeling about them. I tend to trust my intuition, it usually serves me very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mms I guess afterburner get to know them. I look for signs too

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much. Everyone knows the time I walked in on my parents. lol
    But srsly, I'm working on being less of an open book.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hardly... very

1|0
    0|0
  • I give a little trust until they give me a reason not to, even then they have to show me what they're ab first

0|0
    0|0
  • I trusted a ex- boyfriend too much. When he said he had a job for me as a "working girl" I thought he was talking about a job in Wall Mart!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't trust easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to give everyone the benefit of a doubt and trust somewhat easily until I was raped last year by someone who I thought cared for me. And than betrayed by some so called friends. So now I keep my distance and watch my back very carefully with everyone.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;