Why would you/won't you date a nerdy/geeky guy or girl?

176

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda am one, absolutely dating one.

Bumping nerdy uglies all day eerrday.

• You don't look like one, sorry for saying this

• No I don't follow your post it's just on coincidence that I read answers to questions form others perspective, specially on female gender ones. So, yeah it's kind of based on limited information and intuition.

Being a human being makes us do weird things, we just evolve or regress. Why would this be just on this site?

• Well you are wrong absolutely it me my friend lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a geek myself, shared interests and similar personality types.

What Girls Said 16

• I would (and am :P ) because I'm pretty geeky myself so it gives us quite a bit in common usually :)

• @Kytb0405 I think I answered the question you posted about that. I play pretty much anything that isn't X-Box. We have quite a lot of consoles, a few playstations, PSP, Wii, Wii-U, PC, Gamecube, N64, DS, 3DS.

• My PS3 crashed and I don't use my 360 anymore because I have an Xbox One.

• I would because they are interesting and smart, we also normally have a few things in common

• It's not that I wouldn't date a nerdy/geeky guy, I just wouldn't date a guy that's shy. The thing is people like that are often introvert and I consider myself a very social person, my friends are very important to me and I want the person I'm with to get along with them, and that'd be hard if he's like that

• It is a rampant misconception that being shy and being introverted is the same thing. Shy people are too anxious in social situations, meanwhile introverts just dont like being in social situations. Introverts also generally get along well with other people, believe it or not. Many geeks are shy, not introverted. Introverts can be good friends with someone, if they choose to. While your preference for someone who can get along well with your friends is completely justified, you must know that introverts and shy people are two different kinds of people.

• I have a feeling that I can change your views of introverts completely

• I don't think so, I like being in social situations and meeting new people,, If I'm dating someone I would like them to go out with me, and get along with my different types of friends. It's not that I completely reject people like that I just constantly find myself more attracted to extrovert guys

• I love geeky guys, because intelligence, geeky interests and social awkwardness turns me on so much. It's the way I am

• well, both my husband and i are huge nerds and often geek out together, so there's that.

• I love nerds. I prefer them.
    Intelligence is a turn on. Having someone to play video games with is fun. Having someone equally as weird as me is comforting.

• I would because intelligence is hot.

• Lol wait... that matters?

• I'll date one cause they are very sensitive people and see the world for what it really is. Very loyal and trustworthy

• I would. That's actually what I'm most attracted to. Most of the time they are also the sweetest

• I did. He thought I was an idiot because I had never seen star wars.

• people care too much of what others think

• yep sir

• I think being passionate about something is really nice, if the person isn't being a jerk about it.

• I would because nerds attract nerds. We'd have a lot of things to nerd out about together

• I would

What Guys Said 5

• I would date a nerdy girl I think it's interesting

• I would as long as they're not super socially awkward. Why wouldn't I.

• I would date anyone around my age whatsoever

• Nerdy/geeky girls are my favorite 😊

• If I'm attracted to someone, it doesn't really matter to me whether she's nerdy or geeky.