Why would you/won't you date a nerdy/geeky guy or girl?

176

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that I wouldn't date a nerdy/geeky guy, I just wouldn't date a guy that's shy. The thing is people like that are often introvert and I consider myself a very social person, my friends are very important to me and I want the person I'm with to get along with them, and that'd be hard if he's like that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It is a rampant misconception that being shy and being introverted is the same thing. Shy people are too anxious in social situations, meanwhile introverts just dont like being in social situations. Introverts also generally get along well with other people, believe it or not. Many geeks are shy, not introverted. Introverts can be good friends with someone, if they choose to. While your preference for someone who can get along well with your friends is completely justified, you must know that introverts and shy people are two different kinds of people.

• I have a feeling that I can change your views of introverts completely

• I don't think so, I like being in social situations and meeting new people,, If I'm dating someone I would like them to go out with me, and get along with my different types of friends. It's not that I completely reject people like that I just constantly find myself more attracted to extrovert guys

Most Helpful Guy

• As a geek myself, shared interests and similar personality types.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE