My boyfriend made me feel so bad?

Well I said to him that I'll dye my hair to reddish brown.
And he said oh good next time try to Blonde.
And I said why? He said because He like Blonde hair on girl.
And then I dyed my hair the color I want but i felt bad i felt regretful and he said it looks so beautiful so good and even if I dye my hair Blonde I will look good.
He seems so obsessed and I felt like He doesn't like me.
But maybe i'm exaggerating because of pms
So what is your opinion?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys care about hair. A lot. It's just how it is.

He's not dating you just because of your hair.

But it is a pretty significant part of how guys see your looks.

• I feel like He doesn't find me beautiful.
      Am I exaggerating?

• You're seeing hair as an accessory, where men really do seem to view the woman's hair as a -core- part of her looks.

To be very blunt, if you look at free porn sites, it's almost always tagged blonde, brunette, etc. It's not tagged 'cute with nice cheekbones'. Hair color and length is a -big big- deal to guys. So often when guys are asked their 'type', after broad body shape, or even before, hair color is the next thing mentioned. Certainly it matters more to me than many of the facial features.

And its not like one is more important ethically than the other. Your face? Your hair? Doesn't matter if they are 'natural' or surgical or dyed or what. They're just looks. Looks matter, as far as being looks. Neither are 'who you are'.

A good relationship, he likes the looks of how you look, and he likes your personality too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you're just being dramatic. Here's what the situation sounds like to me; you said you want to dye your hair brown. He said oh cool, maybe next time try blonde it would look good.
    That's all. Why would you feel regretful? He honestly doesn't give a fuck about your hair color he just thinks blonde would be a cool next option.

• I said regretful because I never dyed my hair before and I kind of felt bad When I didn't see my own natural hair color thats all no drama no nothing

• Rereading the question, your reaction to the whole thing seems very immature tbh. Mountains out of molehills. Maybe you are PMSing

• Yes I think it is because of pms

What Guys Said 5

• It the pms

• it's fine. there's nothing to feel sad.

• I felt like He doesn't find me beautiful.
      Am I exaggerating?

• yeah. what he said was real. he finds you beautiful

• The man who loves you likes you every hair color. i think he seems so obsessed

• The hair doesn't matter at all. But I only like white girls.

• Blondes are just superior. That's why.

• It is okay. I just felt like He doesn't find me beautiful. I misunderstood maybe

What Girls Said 2

• you're overthinking. Just because you're not blonde doesn't mean he doesn't like you

• don't think too much