Girls, Would you, Date a bucher?

I used to help out my uncle butcher meat in the summer and some weekends. There were some pretty girls who stop by, but i always said in my mind that i have no chance cuz of what in wearing and cuz of my cloths are bloody. Would you date one or be disgusted? . I stopped now and I've got another job and I'm a full time student. I do it once aa while not that much anymore.
Girls, Would you, Date a bucher ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh free stakes for some BBQ party !!! :O i would not mind lol :D i mean i am not vegetarian so :) would be okay with me

What Girls Said 3

• wouldn't mind at all

• NO! NO! NO! Id rather die virgin

• I love animals a lot, couldn't live with person that doesn't really care about them

• Hahaha. Your so funny

• Ik right, you should learn that sometime;)

• To be completely honest with you this question is dumb. Why wouldn't you date a butcher? It's just work. Unless you're a vegan/vegetarian, then they won't be into you... but they also wouldn't be the girls in the butcher shop anyhow.

• Not really cuz i tried to start a conversation with this one pretty girl and she was fine until she saw me in the shop butchering meat. I mena she didn't know until she saw me there.