Tinder users, how easy is it to get a match on the app?

How easy is it to find somebody? And what advice would you give me to make my profile on tinder good? A few good pictures should be okay or only one picture for girls to see?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very picky. I think I like 2-3 out of 100 guys in my area (mid-size city) but I always get all of them back to like me. And I met couple nice guys but we didn't really hit it off. There is only one guy I really hit it off but he is only into sex, and so we are FWBs I wish we could be more thou. But I am a logical person, so I can stop myself from having feelings.

I honestly like guys graduated from good colleges (like let's say Georgia Tech, William and Mary, NC State etc.) rather than community colleges. I also check if they bother themselves to put a small introduction about what they like. For the ones who connect Spotify, I also check what they listen to. For photos, I like to see "No Shirtless" or mirror selfie photos, no guns, no dead animals (hunting stuff). If I see any of those, it is an instant dislike for me. Also, if a guy is always putting "just" group photos, I dislike, if there are photos with one certain girl or a baby and if they dont mention as "my nephew" or "my sister" in the description, instant dislike for me. Also, if they do not mention what they want whether friends, or relationship possibly, or hookups, I dislike. If they mention they want just hookups, ONS etc. Also instant dislike as this is not what i am looking for. I rather look for friends with benefits and long term relationship possibility.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's either hard or easy, depending on you.

Most guys find it hard, but the guys who find it easy, get tons.

Like... if 3 girls like you, probably 30 do.

• Ok thank you for that.

You use the app?

• No, I've been married since it came out.

One of my friends (married but a bit of a rough patch) tried installing it a couple months go. Instantly lots of matches, including lots of how women who were yes happy to text and some ready to hook up.

He's also 6'4, in good shape, decent looking, etc.

But I know other guys who get nothing.

• Ok thank you

What Girls Said 4

• Super easy

• its easy to get matches. put a nice bio and a few pics and your golden.

• also, try to stay away from a ton of group shots.

• Yea, thank you by the way

• You use the app?

• I have another question is Tinder only to find guys/girls to get laid and f *U C*k? Is that the only reason for Tinder? I mean I heard that Tinder only purpose is that.

• I would say it is a hook up app yes

• In my experience, matching was easy but having conversation was hard.

• Why you say that? 😊

• Good luck

• I'll see if i can find someone

What Guys Said 4

• Tinder sucks.. Especially me being a "Black" dude in Chicago.. My chances ain't too good.. Although I have a good number of matches, none of them talk to me, and not a lot of them are that cute.. Lol..

• A match? Easy! Actual conversation that lasts? Hard! Actual Date? Harder!

• It's a crapshoot basically just swipe once a week. You have To make the app want you to participate

• Why do you need tinder? Do you understand how much women respect confidence? If you can approach women in real life you'll have far better chances.