Ladies what is your definition of a good guy you would date/marry?

you can also include your idea dream guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy who's my friend first, and my partner second. That sounds odd, but I have more emotional needs than romantic needs. I feel a friend fills that place I have the most of, while they fill that other part second. Makes me feel whole that way.

What Girls Said 17

• I would want a nice guy but.. for some reason always end up with buttholes I don't know 😐 anyways a nice smart guy guy with a good head on his shoulders with nice family values and respect who isn't afraid to speak his mind and say what he means is honest maybe not all the time like you don't have to tell me everything just don't lie to me either as for physical of course I would have to be attracted to the guy in the first place but it's not always the case I have went out with a few ugly ducklings here and there but then I remember &I I know I'm going to sound like a bitch but at least I'm being honest I always thinking about long terms like what if? And think about genetics which play a big part for me meaning smart & certain physical features I wouldn't want my kids having and will end the relationship I know that's fucked up but these are going to be my kids ya know... I know I jumped into a whole new topic but that's what goes in my head when dating a guy

• Kind, caring, supportive, understanding, a bit taller than me, long hair, skinny, similar taste in music/shows/games

• -respectful
    -compassionate
    -loyal
    -intelligent
    -responsible
    -funny.
    -adventurous

• My husband isn't my dream guy I don't believe in that kind of stuff but he is a good guy he's loyal faithful brave protective clever athletic sexy and polite but he can also be withdrawn and defensive overly Aggressive and at times ignorant but I love him when we met he was a very good friend of mine and at the time sweeping floors at our college to help with his tuition where as myself and my Ex were born into families with money he had something my Ex didn't

• Physically - someone who's a bit bigger than me because I've discovered its nice and cozy to cuddle with such person plus cute manly face.

Character and personality:
    Good sense of humor
    Sense of adventure
    Caring
    Supportive
    Ambitious
    Warm personality

Hobbies:
    Cooking
    Hiking
    Travelling

• I look for compassion, intelligence, and an understanding of how my mind works. Compassion is my biggy.

• Loyal, honest, caring, supportive, sexy and knows how to make me laugh. Loves animals and kids. Wants to get married and start a family.

Sure if he happened to rich and handsome, it would be nice, but you can't buy happiness and looks fade away over time.

• Kind, caring, supportive, affectionate, loving, gentleman, taller than me, knows what he wants in life, has his own place, car, etc.

• Kind and caring of course, rather intelligent (doesn't have to be an Einstein but as long as he's not stupid), loyal, honest (but not brutally honest) has a great sense of humor and loves video games.

• what do you mean not brutally honest?

• Being so honest that it's mean. For example, when your kid gives you a macaroni drawing, you don't tell them it looks like crap even if you think so, because you don't want to hurt their feelings. Little harmless lies can be okay to boost someones confidence

• gotcha

• Everyone has flaws so I think I do not really have a dream guy perse. I just want a man who is truly honest, open and have a strong faith in God. Physically it does not really matter to me as long as he is good to look at and smells good. :-)

• Caring, adventurous, attractive guy with a sense of humor. If they can get me to do things out my comfort zone and I can feel comfortable being myself that'd be amazing. He'd also have to love me more than I love him.

• What do you mean he has to love you more than you?

• I disagree that there's always one person who loves the other more. I think if you truly loved someone you would love them the best you can and that should be mutual. If it is not then eventually the relationship will end.

• Someone who is fluent in Klingon

• A man who is driven, caring, selfless, supportive of my aspirations and someone who is overall a good time. Like someone who can make me feel better when I'm down and can make me laugh.

• Someone who's not lazy/is motivated, someone who isn't arrogant and cares about other people, someone with just good overall character

• Someone who doesn't notice you until you put themself on their radar. Walks fast. Lives in their head. Is comfortable with themself even if they don't love everything about them... they are okay with it but workign towards betterment always. Dreamers, readers. Guys who love to talk and are interested in lots of subjects history, sciences, politics. guys who have passion and are looking for soemthing. Someone who isn't desperate. Makes you work for it. Laughs often, sarcastic... can talk for hours about anything. Can pick up on social ques. Compassionate. Helps people. Wants to leave the world better then they found it. Doesn't care so much about money or material possessions. Isn't big on gender roles. Is okay being giving sometimes and selfish others. Doesn't get jealous.

• Someone I can be myself around p

• Hot guy, tall (not under 6'0), ambitious, has a good job, earns a lot of money, smart, gentleman throughout, always pays for dates, would sacrifice his life for me.

What Guys Said 2

• Interesting

• disregard everything they say. women tend to go with alpha dudes who treat them like shit