Guys, how would you react and feel if a girl you're not attracted to asked you out on a date?

Let's say she's your acquaintance. You know for fact that she is a cool person and you can't deny that she's pretty, but you just don't feel THAT way about her because she's not really your type. If she came up to you, gave you a nice compliment and asked you to join her for coffee because she really likes you, what would be your reaction? Since it was a complete shock for you, giving that you never assumed she has feelings for you, how would it make you feel?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be surprised, but probably accept. One of my best relationships to date started just about like that. If you've actually made a male friend who isn't looking to be in a relationship with you, he probably just sees you as one of the guys, and you'll have to remind him otherwise if you want a relationship.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8600ed9f34.jpg

What Guys Said 3

• I would be surprised, caught off guard, and probably be wondering how to respond or how I missed seeing it. If I was other wiser unattached and she asked I would be open to getting coffee or something small like that once just to see if anything was potentially there between us and if not then I would tell her so

• It'd be flattering, but I would politely reject her.

• I'd tell her thank you but I'm not interested in a relationship