How can I speed things up?

So I slid into this girl dm said hey and what not. we been texting for over i wanna say 4 months now and i really like her haven't met her in person but we text everyday. How can i get her to speed up our relationship?

12

What Girls Said 1

• You have been talking for 4 months and you haven't asked her out yet? Dude, I have bad news for you...

What Guys Said 2

• You'd be wasting your time to try to get her to speed the relationship. Most women just aren't cut out for the job of taking control of the flow of things in a relationship. Check out this except from a book,

“Normally, you are the one who has to begin the initial conversation; you are the one who starts touching her, who takes her number, who calls her up, who tells her where to meet you for a date, who initiates a hug the next time you see her, who takes her to a café, who touches her hand across the table, who goes in for the first kiss, who leads her home, who undresses her, and so on through the many small steps all the way into bed. You are responsible for making things happen since you are the male, so advancing is all on your shoulders. Whenever you feel you are not getting anywhere with a woman, or that things are moving slowly, it is because you are not advancing. If you ever catch yourself thinking something such as, “I am not getting anywhere with this girl,” or “I do not know if she likes me,” then it is time for you to make a move. She will not do it, not even if she wants you, and if she does make a move then she is seducing you, not the other way around. If you are thinking, “Well, but if she wants me, why doesn’t she make a move?” it means you do not understand women very well, what they want, or that you as a male are expected to act like a male — and that she is thinking the exact same thing. All over the world, females grow more frustrated by the day because males they know are interested in them are afraid or do not know how to show it by making a move. Many males lose women because they fail to make a move when they have the chance. When you do have the chance but do not take it, the woman is thinking “Why isn’t he doing anything?” because her mindset does not include the option of doing something herself. She will start thinking that you do not like her, or she will park you in her let’s-just-be-friends spot and look for a real man.” W. Anton

It's no news that most women are submissive and laid back, especially to things like this. Take this as a go ahead that you are in charge of that relationship, you set the rules, because If you are waiting for her to do it... she won't.

• you both control the relationship tell her simply you would love to meet her for some coffee or some dinner uk a date if