Girls, Would you date someone with a disability or medical condition?

Like not specifically someone in a wheelchair or with mobility issues (although comments on these are welcome) but with hidden or underlying issues like Crohn's Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis or Mutliple Sclerosis? Someone can look normal most of the time but obviously isn't.

Or would that be a deal breaker when they told you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care if they did or not. I would really even care if they were in a wheelchair. If I like someone and they are a good person then why not give them a shot. You can't not give them a shot just because of that. Its not necessarily there fault that they are like that.

What Girls Said 3

• Not really a dealbreaker for me nor most women. I think the issue comes down to whether you will need 24/7 care and someone to take care of you... hand and foot. For me, I wouldn't want to date a guy like that. We wouldn't be able to do things and I would be sad that he is in a situation like that.

• It depends-- for me, if it is a disorder that could effect there personality towards me or a disorder that will not allow us to coherently get to know each other.. The second one for me though seems more important to me since it's really hard to get to understand one another from it. But if this is talking about dating someone for fun (g-rated), I wouldn't mind-- but pursuing a relationship on the other hand? It is highly unlikely...

• My husband has PTSD, and a few scars. That just makes him human, but it wasn't at all a deal killer.