Why would people put it in a guys head that he is fully capable of getting a girlfriend?

When he's not it's evil you get him excited and pumped up only to be rejected and tore back down why not be truthful from the start either by saying you most likely won't get a girl due to the way you look or other aspects

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Because this is true, another truth is that EVERY guy has more failures than successes in the dating world.

• Well I never even had one girlfriend

• I enjoy talking to them not the stupid ones really annoy me cause it Dosent take much to go over their heads

• Stop trying to talk to have deep, intellectual conversation all the time. Take it from me, a fellow intellectual left-brained person. The key to social interaction with everyone, is light, casual, fun conversation. Stop digging so deep whenever u talk to someone!

What Girls Said 1

• What should we tell him? To give up?

• Yeah the truth is better

What Guys Said 9

• Why do people act like getting a girlfriend is the hardest thing in the world?

• Cause it is when you have multiple deal breakers going against you like not being attractive and having mild autism

• Every guys IS capable of getting a girlfriend. Now she might not be a model, but if you lower the bar enough you'll find someone who will have you.

• Dude no I'm 25 and I don't even aim high and I still have no success

• In the long run he'll get one. But no, not all girls jump on any guy.

• What about the girls who say I'm too serious

• Because you don't know there's not some girl out there who will find his idiosyncrasies perfect.

• Most guys are capable of finding a girl if you can't get a girlfriend you're doing something wrong

• Dude I'm not doing anything wrong you can't force women to want you, well correction technically you could but I'm not trying to go to prison

• Well some girls say I'm too serious

• there you go if you're too serious lighten up

• What do you believe is the reason that you have not formed a relationship with a female?

• Cause I'm not capable I strongly believe part of it is my looks and the other part is the fact I have mild autism

• What about the fact some girls say I'm too serious

• Remember that more than a few young women do not have a lot happening between their ears. They make a virtue out of being vacuous.
      Your best hope is to learn how to interact more successfully (see the book list) and then practise the new skills.
      To an extent, I understand your problem.
      I have an IQ that is in the top 2 per cent and three years ago, when I did a neuroscience subject, I discovered that I had been an undiagnosed high-functioning Asperger's syndrome case my entire life.
      Put those two things together and you get someone such as the television character Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory). My three children have referred to me as Sheldon since the show began its first season.
      That explained a lot.
      People who are on the autism or Asperger's spectrum are different, in that we process information differently (more logically) than the normals. That is why the girls said that you were too serious.
      We have to learn how normals communicate.

• You're right. If you tell yourself that you can't, then you will never get a girlfriend

• Dude I'm just tired of believing in something that's never gonna happen I pride myself on being realistic which means I don't have time for fantasy

• Fuck it. Keep trying anyway

• Yeah she goes basically you thought you was the shit and could easily get me

• Someone got rejected.

• Some girls now days are shallow and only look for attractive guys or guys with money not all are like that you probably haven't found the right girl yet. keep your head up and be your self. also it's all about how you come across try to be more confident some times you may come of creepy that's a few factors that might be turning girls away.

• No I literally have two factors going against me that are deal breakers with most women first I'm not attractive and second I have mild autism

• just keep trying you will eventually find someone.