What do guys find the most attractive on a girl?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• This is very subjective and a bit hard to answer. I'll try and break it down into manageable parts...
    1.) The first thing I notice: Generally, I see the eyes first (in a physical sense). Personality wise, I also notice if they are looking at me, having a hard time looking, or whatnot. The general look of a person is generally wholistic I'd say, meaning the physical judgement is done all at once.

2.) The biggest physical turn off: I'd say extreme weight is the biggest turn off. Now, I'm not talking about whether someone is skinny or average, but I mean like whether some is skinny/average or obese. I find obesity as a turn off. Can't help it.

3.) The biggest physical turn on: I find smiling to be the biggest turn on (Often paired with laughing). Like I find it really cute when a girl does what I call a "smirky smile." That is, like a small bit of smile accompanied by a chuckle. I don't know, I find it attractive haha.

4.) Biggest personality turn off: Boundless arrogance. Arrogance, from my experience, tends to really affect the person's actions and words on every level. True arrogance is a big turn off for me and will make me avoid the person. I think I've only met one person in my life who has a large ego but is still cool to hang around.

5.) Biggest turn on: Similar interests (esp. music). Now, I don't know how common this is, but I find it super attractive when a girl says she is into music or arts of some form (i. e. Plays guitar/bass/drums/an instrument, likes a similar band, draws, sings, paints acts, etc.). Not only does it show they have a passion, but having a similar passion gets my interest. If one ever wants to capture my heart, they should mention their love of music. On the outside, I'll be all like, "oh that's cool" nonchalantly, but on the inside I'll be all like "+10 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR" 😂

For a more comprehensive list of what I personally find attractive in a girl, I wrote it out on this question. It's a long as crap answer, so I'll just link it.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2207383-what-do-guys-look-for-in-girls

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Well, i would look at her eyes and her smile and and laugh, personally a girls laugh is cute enough for me to absouletly trip over myself for her. Her hair and smell. Personality being smart, has a sense of humor and just cute. I dont like girls that are overly confident, they are just not my type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes.
    Lips.
    Hair.
    Thighs.
    Booty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, the way she talks, he emotion, the way she carries herself every day, the way her hair flows in the breeze, her smile, her laugh, or you know, boobs, butt etc. i was trying to be different here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her awesomeness
    An awesome girl can steal my heart anyday 💖

2|1
    0|0
  • Physical would be face, eyes, and overall body
    Others: witty, smart, outdoorsy,

stuff like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Me personally I love everything about girls, the way they smell, look, eye's, smile, walk, talk, their swag. but then I also love girls who have thick eyebrows, frickles, glasses if they wear them, thick hair. dimples and just little things like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, according to your photo, you have it all ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I find the neck, legs and smile and how she laugh 😍😍😍😍 it can be sound stupid her laugh or something but for me every girls laugh is amazing for me so cute

1|0
    0|0
  • faace

1|1
    0|0
  • Hair style and color, height (as in shorter than I am), personality, laugh, smartness, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a way between eyes and intelligence

1|0
    0|0
  • eyes, smile , legs

1|0
    0|0
  • Her hole.

0|1
    0|0
  • hair. i dont know why but hair is a big deal for me

1|0
    0|0
  • tits

1|1
    0|0
  • Personality... Just kidding! Boobs

0|0
    1|0
  • Themselves;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't understand

• They want be on an attractive girl/mount. What they find most attractive on a girl is their own bodies.

• Honesty, nice personality, good looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • i Like confidence and that she is herself.
    i Like Long hair, up to her back and she speaks up about her opinions to me 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass..

0|1
    0|0
  • FROM DISTANCE > Height, hairs, color and fitness.
    FROM NEAR > Smell, face shape, smile and all above.

If u send me a picture I can tell best and clear your all confusions.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a girl?
    Eyes, hair, lips, cute smile and laugh, ass, legs, boobs. Not skinny or fat, but fit with curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • her naked body, butt, a thong, a sexy smile, nice eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Her profile name should be atibs

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes legs and boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality and confedence

1|0
    0|0
  • Face, long hair, eyes, legs, fit body.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!