Advice from the Ladies?

I am a makeup addict. I have over 100 eyeshadow palettes, and I spend a ton of money on makeup. I've been wanting this pricey eyeshadow online for 2 months, but it was too expensive with shipping. Well, today it hit stores & I want to buy it so bad! I feel so guilty to spend $80... please help me come to a decision?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask yourself "am i buying this pallette for the whole thing or just a few colors?" Ask yourself if you already have similar colors.

• Well we don't have Morphe in Canada, and to buy 1 palette with shipping online is $60cad... so now that we have them in Canadian stores it's only $40cad per palette!!

• do you own some?

• No, but you're buying somthing based on hype.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't buy it. I don't really wear makeup, and they ones I do use from time to time are from the drum store, or Walmart... lol >.<

• You have too much and you need stop purchasing more of them immediately.

• Doesn't matter. You need to stop buying them. Get an investment account and put your money except for monthly expenses into it so that you can't go and withdraw it easily.

• I get the feeling that you'll big it no matter what we tell you. You have an addiction problem