Guys, What it feels like for a guy when he is hard?

how does it feel from a guys point of view?

3

What Guys Said 3

• It's kind of hard to describe, actually.

Normally, we're not really aware of our dicks, while they're soft. I mean, we know they're there, but it's not something we spend a lot of time thinking about, during every day activities.

When we get hard, though; that changes. It becomes more sensitive, and harder to ignore. It becomes bigger, harder, can start throbbing, and almost become uncomfortable, but in a good way.

It takes up a lot of our attention, at that point. We can still think of other things, but we're just constantly aware that it's hard. We want to do something with it; be it sex, or masturbate, to satisfy the desire.

• Have you ever heard of the expression raging boner? That's how it feels. Ik not the best way to explain it๐Ÿ˜‚

• When it soft, you don't notice it, but it wakes me up everyday to let me know to use the bathroom, as it gets harder you notice it, when it's fully erect you want to do something with it,