Are black men generally more in demand than white males?

As far as sexual attraction is concerned, can girls agree black men have an edge over white guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Overall, the main ones who love and want black men are black women.
    White girls simply enjoy fetishizing black men but don't want to marry or date one
    Asian women would never even look at a black guy much less marry or date one. They only like white men.

3|2
    1|0
    • You really over-generalized here. You seem to be living under a rock because it doesn't make sense to actually believe there are no Asian or white women dating black men. There are plenty of couples where the man is black and the woman is Asian. MARRIED couples too. Also, I've seen a lot of white girls date black guys and many many white women MARRIED to black men. My friend's dad is black and her mom is white. They're happily married. My other friend has been dating a black guy for 3 years. You're ridiculously ignorant.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in the West. Most people tend to go for their own race, and the West is mostly White.
    Go to Africa and they will be more in demand.

0|1
    1|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Doubtful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't think so

1|4
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl preference.
    As for me, I will choose white guys.

1|2
    0|0
  • Absolutely not...

1|1
    1|0
  • Nope, at least not that I can tell.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, I don't feel attraction whatsoever for blacks, I do however feel more attracted to Asian and hispanic guys than white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer White guys so I have no idea about that

1|1
    0|0
  • They are fetishized and sexualized so it's very possible.

1|0
    0|2
  • Meh I just happen to not be attracted to white men I don't think it's an edge it's just a preference I like calm cool collected smooth talking brown skin men

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Asian and I had a relationship with a black man before. I think they are not more in demand they just know how to fool :-) or talks sweeter than the white guys. But here some of them are making babies here. Hehehehehe...

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm a black woman, i have respect for my black men but I like White men Latino men and Asian men as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are you getting your info from?

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh huh

0|0
    0|0
  • White, Asian, hispanic... in that order... but not black

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Lol no.

1|0
    1|0
  • For some girls yes and others no.

0|0
    0|1
  • lol, cuck detected. (or black guy posing as white cuck)

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i think in general, according to statistics, girls like white guys more than black guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Data from online dating says no.

Some black guys are really successful but not all.

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe athletic black men , it really depend on what type of guy were talking about , I doubt an overweight black man who worked at a fast food place be in demand when compared to an athletic black man on the basketball team

0|0
    0|1
  • For sex, in the case if some women, yes. For virtually anything else, no.

0|0
    0|1