Am I wrong for saying this?

So me and my girlfriend just got together together and she ask me if I like anyone else. Which I replied no I don't like anyone else but I do find another girl attractive. She took that as I wanted to be with someone else over her. I tried explaining to her that just because she looks good l, doesn't mean I want to be with her. So I'm wondering was I in the wrong or did she over recact?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me that is honesty on your part but it is hurting to heat that though. But you being open is a nice thing. She will realize it sooner what you really mean by that. Just keep her feel secure then everything will be fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not wrong but I think it would have been wise to leave that unsaid.

What Girls Said 1

• She overreacted in my opinion. Honestly she didn't even had to ask you that question. Especially if she wasn't going to accept what your answer is going to be.

What Guys Said 2

• LOL, look man that is when you lie between your teeth even though your heart is in the right place i just don't think that anybody would want to hear their spouse think that somebody else is attractive. but at least you where being honest.

• it's not wrong, I don't think that just because you're in a relationship there's nobody else attractive in the world but you're partner