Am I wrong for saying this?

So me and my girlfriend just got together together and she ask me if I like anyone else. Which I replied no I don't like anyone else but I do find another girl attractive. She took that as I wanted to be with someone else over her. I tried explaining to her that just because she looks good l, doesn't mean I want to be with her. So I'm wondering was I in the wrong or did she over recact?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For me that is honesty on your part but it is hurting to heat that though. But you being open is a nice thing. She will realize it sooner what you really mean by that. Just keep her feel secure then everything will be fine.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not wrong but I think it would have been wise to leave that unsaid.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• She overreacted in my opinion. Honestly she didn't even had to ask you that question. Especially if she wasn't going to accept what your answer is going to be.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• LOL, look man that is when you lie between your teeth even though your heart is in the right place i just don't think that anybody would want to hear their spouse think that somebody else is attractive. but at least you where being honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not wrong, I don't think that just because you're in a relationship there's nobody else attractive in the world but you're partner

0|0
    0|0