Men of GaG, are most women now-a-days worth marrying and or dating?

Simple. Yes or No. :)

• Yes.
    39% (11)
  • No.
    61% (17)
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

Most Helpful Guy

• Most as a generalization? No. I'd be terrified of what I'd have to teach a son to do to defend himself from a lot of females nowadays if I had one. Love and loyalty and tenderness? Nowadays? Yeah, right. Defense first and foremost. It wins... or in this case, saves lives.

What Guys Said 23

• I like to think that most women are worth dating or marrying, but that as time goes on most of those women are already dating or married. I got lucky and got one who's worth it for me. I'm sure you'll find one who's worth it for you.

• Most women aren't worth marrying or dating, if they were, it would be easy to date.
    But also, most men aren't worthy either.

• "Most"? No. God no. Heeelll no. Far from it.

However, there are still enough good ones out there that I hope to get married one day.

• Not really not at this time anyway

• Functional word here is "MOST". Good ones are still out there, but all this " I don't need no man" , women's empowerment junk has made them go undercover. Keep looking, don't give up. The search can be difficult and painful, but when you finally find the right one it will all be worth it.
    Just don't dip your wick in every pot. Make sure they are worthy of the pleasure you're going to bestow on them first.

• There are def a select few out there that are wifey/girlfriend material. Just keep looking.

• Are you willing to get to know them? If so, yes. If not, no. It all depends on you.

• I haven't met any who didn't seem worth it for someone. I think TV greatly exaggerates things like that.

• Someone for everyone, just gotta find the one that's meant for you.

• There are a select few yeah.

• Most are not but some are.

• Most aren't, but still some are

• some yes, most no...

• If you're still getting married period you lost.

• Some are, some aren't.

• i won't say most, but some are

• fucking yes marrying is questionable

• Yes. But only if you actually find someone worth marrying and don't rush into it

• my dad once told me: "can't live with them, can't life without them"

• I don't know enough about them to answer this question.

• nope

• Women are less womanly nowadays.

• Nope.. especially if she has a snapchat and on fb she gets 300 likes on her pics

• Lmao. What's wrong with that? I don't really use social media too much but I've seen my girlfriend gets more likes than that before. Never looked at that as a deal breaker type of situation. Why would it be?

• @Chico_brah she is the center of attention, lets say you had an argument with her and she felt bad.. she got 400likes on her picture and half of them are dudes if not most.. she can easily hook it up with anyone from these horny dudes.
      Also if her Snapchat score is pretty high it's more likely she is sending/receiving nudes
      Girls are so bitchy these days..
      Anyways if she genuinely does something interesting in her life and these people are people you know or met. I'd understand the situation but i'll still be worried..
      Fuck social media bruh :/

• Lol options don't equate to an affair though. My girlfriend isn't sending nudes to anyone but me. We troll the guys that sexually message her together. The same goes in reverse. I have girls trying to flirt with me on the daily at university as well. Could easily cheat if I wanted to. I have absolutely no desire to do so.