• Others
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Men prefer white women. That's all.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're wrong. I like women of all colors, hair colors, and eye colors. The only thing that turns me on or off with looks is body type and face

2|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• No, men prefer beautiful women. It has nothing to do with their race or nationality.

And it doesn't matter what hair color everybody likes - just go with what ya got.

1|1
    0|0
  • Indian !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never dated a women with natural black hair. I would really like to do that. But my historical preference is for other brunettes and an occasional blonde.

0|0
    0|0
    • Meanwhile... In the other side of the world, 99.99% of people here has natural long black hair. I have never dated brunettes, blondes, redheads or even met one

• @Leos123 But I'm not "there." And they're not "here." :-)

• No such thing as perfect world then...

• Brunettes and Latinas.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is this a prank to see how all will react to your "men rather have white chicks" statement?

0|0
    0|0
  • A, B, and C. Doesn't have to be at the same time, but I wouldn't say no to a 4-some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes!

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, I'm mainly attracted to White women, but Latinas and Asian women are awesome too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer being single

0|0
    0|0
  • I love women, full stop, all different shades , and all different shapes and sizes, I don't have a preference, women are beautiful, all women should be appreciated and loved.

0|0
    0|0
    • What a sexist comment. All women should be appreciated and loved? Even the ones that kill their children? Even the bitchy sluts? Women should be treated in the same way they treat others. Quit spreading cuckness everywhere.

• Show All
    • They aren't told that. They are constantly being told by family and friends how pretty they are. YES the models are often out of reach in terms of what most women look like... which is where the phrase ''women get told how they should or shouldn't look''... comes from. But guess what it's the same for men. Except we don't have people complementing us everywhere we go.

• I mean just look at a recent report on OkCupid which stated women rated 80% of men as unattractive/below average. Women feel the need to look like models so they can date the best men... do you ever see women insecure around regular men (aka 90%+ of men)... not really they act superior if anything.

• Any of the above al long as they have curves and a great personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a weakness for Latinas

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Latino and I'm a sucker for blondes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good heart ones

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall blondes from Netherlands.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes Brunettes and Latinas

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes and blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • chicken nuggets first then Asians

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly all but B

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tanned blonde latinas. So I didn't vote. usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6725013_f520.jpg

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!