Guys, if a good looking latina asked you out?

If a good looking latina asked you out to a date at a nightclub and you don't know how to dance, would you accept? Or would you refuse it? What could go through your mind if you accept knowing you don't know how to dance?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I would hope she could teach me how to dance because I'm completely hopeless in that department. I'm assuming she knows how to dance if she asked me out to a nightclub. I haven't done much dancing so I can't stress enough how badly I'd be at it lol

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8827ab42e9.gif

What Guys Said 21

• I know how to dance, but if I didn't, I would tell her I don't know how to dance, but I will still accept.

• I don't think she would care anyways lol and most people know how to dance they just don't like dancing in front of others

• I'm married, and an old guy too, but if I were single, I sure would go out with a latina. I know some basic cha-cha, bachata, and hustle. I can improvise, too.

• I will accept.

• Definitely!! I love to dance. Hopefully she doesn't mind me looking like a fool lmao😂

• Hell yeah! I actually don't know how to dance, so I'd just go with the flow and make up some shitty dance moves hah.

• One should actually go out with such girls!! I mean.. what is gonna happen? No one is watching you.. dance like there is no tomorrow.. this is my personal belief.. And latina.. sure !!! 😊

• I would accept and ask her to teach me...

• If I didn't know how to dance or couldn't dance well, I'd ask you if you wanted to do something else, or give myself a crash course before the date.

• So nice, putting in the effort, sounds lovely.

• Sometimes you have to. I think it's F'd up asking someone who asked you to do something else.

So if I had an interest in her I'd defiantly want to go, so I'd get with my buds and learn to dance on the quick.

• If a good looking latina asked me out, it would be a dream and I can do anything I want in my dreams, which includes knowing how to dance ;)

• Id just be honest. "Ok but i dont know how to dance, you ll have to show me how". Done.

• I would gladly accept and just have her show me some moves

• Hell yes!

• I would accept

• yeah

• I would reject and refuse her...

• I wouldn't dance but I'd go.

• I'd let her know, and if she didn't like it she can move along

• I would let her know I can't dance and give a counter offer. If she refuses, oh well

• I would dance

• I would suggest a bar instead. Get her drunk and screw her brains out.

• I would accept but tell her I can't dance though