Guys, if a good looking latina asked you out?

If a good looking latina asked you out to a date at a nightclub and you don't know how to dance, would you accept? Or would you refuse it? What could go through your mind if you accept knowing you don't know how to dance?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If I didn't know how to dance or couldn't dance well, I'd ask you if you wanted to do something else, or give myself a crash course before the date.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So nice, putting in the effort, sounds lovely.

• Sometimes you have to. I think it's F'd up asking someone who asked you to do something else.

So if I had an interest in her I'd defiantly want to go, so I'd get with my buds and learn to dance on the quick.