Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?

Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?

1214

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean interesting but i wouldn't read all that unless i was desperate af and stalking his profile 😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel like a lot of girls have read everything because I've gotten like 20 messages that start with "I'm not sure if you'd like me because...", or "How are you an asshole?" Lol

• Lmao well nvm then haha. Guess you got it made lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like you've made it long to show that you put effort in your profile so chicks would think you're serious. Then you'd tap the poon and not reply the next day.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Bro, how the fuck did you read me so well? Lol

• Made to fool women, not men. I blame fathers for not teaching their daughters. I'm just surprised SK many women fall for this.