Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?

Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?Do you think my profile on OkCupid is any good?

1214

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Way too heavy on the letters, id stick to your Apperance over your ability to attract a women using your intelligence. We already know you before even saying hello

What Girls Said 11

• I mean interesting but i wouldn't read all that unless i was desperate af and stalking his profile 😂

• I feel like a lot of girls have read everything because I've gotten like 20 messages that start with "I'm not sure if you'd like me because...", or "How are you an asshole?" Lol

• Lmao well nvm then haha. Guess you got it made lol

• I stopped reading after comparing yourself to Jordan Belfort lmfao

• I read the first bit and not the rest.

I wouldn't be interested.

• It's a bit cold and long and you come off as a bit arrogant

• TL;DR. I just read the first screen shot. Aren'y you supposed to market yourself to the best of your ability on a dating site?

• Lol Tbh I have so many options that I don't even care anymore

• I would not date you based off your profile. You go look into the mirror and you go fuck yourself!! I however would probably like you as a friend.

• I love smallville

• didn't even read it. wayyy too long. keep it short.

• You sound kinda arrogant which I can't stand but other then that it's ok

• Not kind of, you DO sound arrogant lol

• Too long. Instant dislike.

What Guys Said 13

• Looks like you've made it long to show that you put effort in your profile so chicks would think you're serious. Then you'd tap the poon and not reply the next day.

• Bro, how the fuck did you read me so well? Lol

• Made to fool women, not men. I blame fathers for not teaching their daughters. I'm just surprised SK many women fall for this.

• If I was a chick and looking for a relationship I wouldn't even reply to you. Barney Stinson is the biggest player tv has seen lmao.

• Uh, no. Just no.
    You really wrote all that? What a crock of bullshit.

How 'bout what your mission is and what kind of girl you might like to see yourself with and how you would take care of her.

• Seems a bit long.

• Too honest...

• Holy shit why so long cut out like 70% and maybe you have something good. About how long did it take to get 46 favorites that's seems like a lot!

• It's obviously too long. There's no way anybody is gonna read that.
    Try Googling "Sexiest Profiles For Dating Sites" and you'll get some great suggestions.

• Way too long. Nobody is gonna want to read the whole thing

• too long :/ shorten it dude, no stranger is gonna read a book for you

• Way too long

• no to wordy wtf

• No woman has the attention span to read all that...

• You like Smallville. Nice.