Does he truly love me?

I've had a new boyfriend for about 2 months... his name is Yosef. He's handsome, funny, and Jewish too. He always flirts with me and calls me beautiful. He teasingly said that "little Yosef" needs a hug when I was in his car today... then he bought me a dollar tea, breaking a hundred dollar bill just to get me that tea. He's very serious about his money but he broke a hundred just so I could get a drink. He asked the cashier if they were distracted "by her beauty" and I asked if he really thought I was beautiful and he said yes! He always tries to call me back when I call even if he's busy. He's always treated me very well even before we started dating. Thing is, I rarely get an I love you. He said he didn't grow up hearing that from his family but that he prefers to show his love in actions rather than in words. So everything leads me to believe that he loves me, but I really want to hear it from him. Everything he's done for me so far has been caring and affectionate... I just want to hear I love you from the cute fucker.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Its only been 2 months it's wayyyyy too soon to even think about saying those words. You are still in the honeymoon phase.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's too soon! I mean, you have only been in a relationship for about 2 months. He will eventually start saying it more. He sounds very affectionate and caring towards you though

What Guys Said 2

• He's a nice Jewish boy like me. He does love you but my family says "I love you." But remember actions are more important than words

• Yeah way to soon to say I love you fam

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!