How do I find out if my boss is interested in me?

Hey everyone this question has plagued me for a week or two now and I'm just not sure about it. I am 21 and she is 27. I usually don't go more than a few years older than me but it just seems different with her. I don't know if she likes me or not so I don't even know how to go about finding that out. We talk everyday either at work or texting, which usually goes until 2 am. We get along, have a lot in common, same personalities, all that stuff. We have a pretty good friendship that came about when I got hired about 4 months ago and I don't want to ruin that or make it weird in the workplace. So basically I'm asking how do I find out if she likes me, and if she does should I see if she wants to get some drinks sometime or should I just forget about it?

11

What Girls Said 1

• if you talk out of work till late hours there may be a chance

What Guys Said 1

• Don't shit where you eat. Everything else is irrelevant. Is she worth quitting your job over? No? Then don't even go there. Yes? #ByeFelicia "Guuuuurl gimme dem drawers bae!"