He really liked me before but I didn't like him as much. Now I want him. What to do?

EE dated two years ago. It didn't work out but we remain good friends. Now I want him. Recently when we've hung out we because sexual towards each other. Kissing and grabbing etc. we never had sex before so it's a new side to each other. Our chemistry is great we just click and we always have a good time. I told him I wanted to go back to how things were before and he tells me a lot has changed and right now he can't tell if he wants a relationship with me. We both are away at school so we don't speak until we're both home. Occasionally we text to catch up. He did tell me that he would spend time with me if he didn't like me. We don't text everyday although we used to back then when we dated but things can change I guess. I just want to know if I'm beating a dead horse and what I should do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I would talk with him and be straight about your feelings. Reiterate what you want, and ask him if he wants to date again or not. I wouldn't waste too much time waiting, so if he doesn't know you can stay friends but I would move on.

• I assumed that he didn't like me when he told me he doesn't want a relationship so one day after we hung out I asked him if he didn't like me back. He told me he wouldn't spend time with me if he didn't like me. So I ask him why would he want to (what this generation calls) "talk" to me again. And he told me he does. We really do have great chemistry. Do you think this will go anywhere?

• It's tough with both of you being away at college and only seeing each other when you're home. It sounds like you both like each other, and you say you have great chemistry so with what you're saying it sounds like it could go somewhere. I would talk to him throughout the semester and then hangout again over your next brake and see where things go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys if they are interested in a relationship, will want to get to know the girl and be there for her, not try to have sex. Sex can wait until after marriage and true love. Getting to know someone and being there for them in love, can not.

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps you could ask him out on a date?

• I asked him out for drinks, that's the first time we ever kissed and stuff after we ended things two years ago. After that we went out of drinks again two weeks later. That's what I meant when he said he wouldn't spend time with me if he didn't like me.

What Girls Said 1