What is the best way to get a guy to chase you?

I like this guy but I want him to chase me how can I achieve this?

We like each other but do I get him to chase me? Like text me frequently?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be worth chasing.
    And forget the texting thing - only for when and where you'll meet up next. Cuz you can't read any emotion from a text and no body language - so you miss half of what is being communicated. Once you're really connected, then you'll used to arrange things.
    YOU CANNOT BUILD A RELATIONSHIP BY TEXTING.

• well said sir.

• Agree. I thought I'd add also that it depends on the guy. Some will just simply not bother if they think you are playing a game with them (ie, just wanting attention). I wouldn't.

• Opinion owner. Men as myself , don't chase anyone for anything and definitely never like being chased for anything... but we remain in relationships always , never missing a beat. Explain that one to her...

What Guys Said 37

• Pretend you don't like him so he leaves and you can come back to this site and complain about what you've done. If you want to play games, go ahead, there's better women in the world who wouldn't do that. Go ahead. Downvote my comment because you don't agree.😊

• Okay done :) and I never said I act like I don't like him but thank you for your great advice boo

• Lmao

• Hahaha, good one xD :D

• Don't play games, be direct. You don't have to be completely forward with him. You can be a little discreet, but otherwise give him clear signs of what you want. Only girls make guys chase them, real women aren't afraid to take what they want

• Say "tag, you're it" as you touch his arm. Works everytime with me.

• Steal his wallet and run.

• Don't. Find a guy that makes YOU want to chase after him. Your life will be much better for it.

Reachers are always happier than settlers.

• That's impossible, it requires effort!

• @Poppykate Nope. What you're thinking of is girls being creeps, and yes, girls being creeps are creepy as fuck.

No, no, no, no, no...

There is a word to describe successful, classy, and effective chasing by women - seduction.

• Cool! ... Reminder to self 🙄 Must not be creepy... must not be creepy... lol 😂

• *Two weeks from now*

"Why hasn't he returned my texts and calls? Am I ugly?"

• Exactly 😂

• Because actions speak louder than words. Whether it's an adult or child. It's one thing for him to tell me he likes me but if he initiates conversations or asks to hang out or something, it'll show he likes me. Y'know.

• That's dumb asker. He might not be aware that you're interested. Let's face it, you're just scared.

• Well, guys are simple creatures, he will leave if you make him chase for too long, but the easiest way I guess, is to drop hints and do the old fashioned, I'm interested/not interested trick

• Don't get him to chase you, why would you want a clingy guy to love you 24/7, you still want him to have a life, if you change a person to much they aren't that same person you fell in love with

• If he is good with women, he is not gonna chase you.

• Take his wallet. Works every time.

He might shoot you too, so be careful.

• Why should he chase you?

• Take his hat and run

• tell him you like him. a guy isn't going to chase you and you can't make him. just tell him you like him and maybe he likes you too

• What brought me to my wife is the love of God in here. What brought her to me was the love of God in me. Our spirit blends into each other. It was not sex. For we both know sex belongs in marriage. So that was not in our relationship at all till we both marry each other.

• Stab him in the arm. He'll chase you, then.

• Why not show interest or actually ask him out? Why should a guy have to chase a girl all the time. To me its not fun at all

• Becaues there are guys who do not like girls to chase them

• @tyber1 I mean I had known guys in their 40s that do not like a girl to chase them or to come after them because they believe they are clingy and desperate for a relationship with them so they blew the ladies off

• @kitty71 we're 20+ years younger than you, your experiences with men in their 40's aren't necessarily relevant anymore.

• If he really likes you there's nothing that will stand in his way, lead him on then start going cold that should make him start to chase you

• Simple. Run faster than he does xD

• For me I'd want to chase a girl who is sexy cute and beautiful. A girl who dresses slutty and sexy and gets all the eyes turning. A female who wants to sleep around a lot and just loves the dick. Who wants to have total control over her man. just do what u feel is right maybe ask him to have a 3 some or something with u and that will get him chasing u if it doesn't do it again bit with a black bull. And tell him I wanted it little white clitty but now I want this monster black king snake in me babe and it funna watch and even maybe have some of it to

• Ok there's nothing wrong with cuckolding but most people aren't into it so keep it to yourself if nobody asked.

• Run quickly away, and bet him he cannot catch you. He will most likely give chase.

• Hahaa I was thinking of playing tag with him to spice it up

• Yes, if he agrees to play, that is a sure fire way to make him chase you!

• Kick him in the balls and pinch his phone then run away, he'll chase you alright...

• Fuck off with these questions. You can't make a guy chase you, nor do guys want to chase.

• That's kinda low. I don't chase girls but good luck.

• I just want to see how interested he is, but good luck to you.

• I'm just saying girls that make guys chase them are kinda low. He wouldn't be texting you if he wasn't interested in you.

• How do you know him and what is your previous encounters like?

Are you prepared to ask him out?

• hang a piece of bacon on your ass and start running.

• none i guess, unless you become that the guy finds attractive in a girl

• I would not chase after a girl it just made her lose interest

• physically chase you?

• Lmao yes so we can play tag.

• ohh. umm. you are over 18? i honestly have no idea

• let give him hints that you are available for him !😉

• tell him you like him

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 12

• Despite the negative comments on here, Its better when a man chases you. And here is why. Females are emotional and are more prone to getting attached quickly. A guy can have sex with a female and not get attached, a man can lie through a whole relationship just for his own benefit. You want to make sure 100% that the guy wants you not just for the sex but beyond that. Im 28, and wasted my years chasing guys who liked me but didn't want a relationship. Or they just wanted sex. Not worth the headache and stress for me anymore. Show interest in a guy but not to much where he isn't putting in any effort. You also have to remember that a lot of guys haven't been taught how to treat women. They just do not know. You have some guys who feel like since he sits around texting you allday, that must means a relationship. Its more to it than texting. Also, dont take everyones advice because a lot of people have not been in your shoes nor been in relationships that were long term.

• @NyomiMcClinton
      Sounds as though you have woken from the bad boy phase of your life.

• @thepathtonowhere
      I find it interesting and slightly amusing how you have taken MGTOW and MRA criticism of female behaviour and applied it to males.
      You should remember that women age like milk, while men age like wine.
      What that means is that as a woman ages, her sexual market value depreciates.
      As a man ages, his resources increase, so he becomes more desirable in the eyes of hypergamous women. That is how men of my age can fuck 20-something lingerie models. It is all about the money.

• @cth96190 i see I hit a nerve, if what you say is true about men's resources increasing and fucking lingerie models, then explain why so many men complain about women?

• Why dont YOU chase him instead?
    Does he have to chase you? Your the one who likes him so why make things complicated and not just go up to him and confess. You dont even know if he likes you (im just assuming this part) but, good luck with everything.

• I have confessed and I do chase him as well. But I want him to show that he likes me back (like he says)

• @TechnoGirl don't condone these pitiful mind games

• @Teenagekid16 It's got to be equal. You give as much attention to someone as they give you.

• Why do you need or want him to chase you? If you like him, just ask him out.

• some guys don't like chasing so it is better not to play hard to get or else you will lose him

• Ignore his texts and calls for a while. I know it sounds counterintuitive, and a lot of people will probably disagree with me on this, but in my experience, it works like a charm EVERY time. Men are biologically wired to chase, and not showing interest when they're likely used to girls constantly fawning over them constantly only makes them all the more intrigued.

• No that's just rude and it ruins friendships.

• Intrigued, what's so intriguing about ignoring someone's texts? We're not stupid, we know it's unlikely you've lost your phone, we also know it's unlikely you're just so busy that you can't respond given most girls carry their phones literally everywhere. So we know that you're deliberating choosing to ignore us, which will turn us away immediately.

The only guys who are going to run after a girl who ignores them are the desperate creeps who can't get any other girl to be interested in them. You, yourself said that guys are used to girls fawning over us, so why would we bother with one who doesn't even have the manners to respond? Lol. Ignore any guy of value and it's the fastest way to get your number deleted from his phone.

And how about accept the fact that a guy will chase you if he wants to, and if he doesn't... There's nothing you can do about it, he might just simply consider you not worth chasing.

• "Men are biologically wired to chase, and not showing interest when they're likely used to girls constantly fawning over them constantly only makes them all the more intrigued."

This can't be any farther away from the truth.

• Steal his stuff while he's watching and then run away. That will get him to chase you

• Give him subtle attention you're interested but do your own thing and have your own life.

• Be hard to get. Act kinda into him, but hold back a bit. The less you chase after him, the more he will chase after you.

Look hot and be flirty and cute, but just pull back a bit. It'll make him interested! Worked for me!!!

• it works, but she HAS to make the first move. My guess is that this guy is completely oblivious that she's interested.

• BS! play "hard to get" and he will go for the next easy lay.

• lol why don't u make the first move? And since He's not gonna chase u anyway soooo...

• Not asking this question

• Pretend to be an innocent virgin. I tried it, it worked

• Offer him something that he wants like attention, humour, kindness, intelligence or innocence.