Do you think people that only date their race are missing out?

Like if you're black and only date black men or women what if the right girl or guy for you was white or Asian or Mexican and you end up marrying some guy that you barely tolerate but still kinda love.

127

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you will miss out because you cannot CHOOSE LOVE, LOVE WILL CHOOSE YOU, so according to me, people should keep their heart and mind open for every race, and fall in love with whatever is worth falling in love with.

Races are beautiful, and i think this should not play a role in relationships at all.

<3

Most Helpful Guy

• To an extent, yes. Although my daughter only dated within her race, I often let her know I wouldn't have a problem with whomever she brought home. Some of the guys she dated were real assholes. She did marry well, though.

What Girls Said 11

• I find it stupid. The world is so mixed right now. So dating someone from a different race is not bad, I like it! I'm from the balkans and I'm dating a brazilian guy.

• I do but they probably don't think so. When I was younger I really favoured guys of my own race but now I favour guys of other races.

• Nope.

• i mean everyone has a preference xD not saying i do. I find any race attractive just depends who likes me back and my boyfriend is mixed with white and islander so i mean best of both worlds haha

• Not necessarily. I'm black but I like white guys and people always tel me that I could be missing out but on what?

• if they are happy they are not missing out

• Nope they are not

• I hang out with people outside my color but I wouldn't date them just wouldn't

• Yup! The reason why I agree with this statement is because I've noticed that some of my family members are missing out based on this factor.

• They date who they're attracted to. I don't think they really miss things out

• No, if people have a preference then they always have reasons for it, so they can't be missing out. If they felt that way, then they wouldn't have preferences.

What Guys Said 6

• No, because they aren't interested in other races. I don't like coffee, am I missing out because I don't like it? The flavor you like is not good to me, so what could I be missing?

• You're missing out because you have less options but people have their preferences. I'm in an interracial relationship and I'm more than happy being in it.

• I believe that you aren't necessarily missing out but you are limiting your options, you're best compatible match may be a different race than you are, you would never know if you stick to the same race

• Do you think people who only date the opposite gender are missing out?

• Why? Is there more pleasure when having interracial sex? Nope. They re not missing out.

• No not really. I think people who are serial daters are missing out.