Does it sound like this guy in my class likes me... or is just being nice? not sure?

- he sits directly behind me. he can sit anywhere. he used to sit next to me.
- sometimes he will text me randomly... usually just about physics sometimes saying nice things like on my birthday he said happy birthday.
- he's my lab partner but can really work with anyone...
- he acts nervous around me
- he has called me girl before but i think that is more of how he talkks.

i have feelings me for him but i don't want to say anything because it would be awkward if he didn't feel that same as we may be in more classes later... most likely we will be. how can i know for sure and if he does have him initiate first?

i would say he is a shy person. he doesn't really talk to anyone in class & i found it suprising that he showed interest in me as he is an attractive person... meaning there are other girls in class he couldv'e worked with.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Just talk to him a little more maybe the guy doesn't see that there's a chance. Talk more and kinda flirt with him then if he starts responding then you have your self an answer

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be that he is into you, maybe you should start a convo with him ask him for coffee or something

What Guys Said 3

• yeah he likes you. go for it. he is probably to shy to say anything

• Maybe. sounds like he has a thing for you, but you can never know how he feels until you ask him

• Sometimes you gotta let him know. Do it that's my final words.

• well, i will probably wait until the end of the quarter to do that. i don't know him very well & i'm not really in a rush or anything haha

What Girls Said 2

• looks like he likes you

• he likes you. Talk to him more and ask him out