Should I do it with ex?

i had a girlfriend 1 yr ago. she broke up with me for stupid reason that she talks to a boy at night and i told her that you had to stop it but she broke up with me. now they had a breakup also and she is like sorry what i have done with you. she is urging to be friends again. i denied. In past we have done intimate things but not proper sex. i craved it so much. and now should i do it with her (sex) i don't want to be a virgin anymore. Suggest pls.
ps - don't mind my grammer i am not a pro

Most Helpful Girl

• nope don't. It's gonna be messy

Most Helpful Guy

• Have sex with her but don't get back together. She's not worth it.

P. S. Yes, I will mind your grammar. Improve.

What Girls Said 1

• don't do it

• can you specify why

• she talked to a guy and that was the reason you broke up now she came to you - after all these things don't let her do whatever she wants

• tnx for suggestion

What Guys Said 1

• hit it but quit it pussy is some powerful shit and she has already hurt you be the alpha man hit it a few times get your groove n move n be blunt with her be a man about it she'll love it and if you can work the dick she will be your side b forever