Why do I see other girls my boyfriend would suit more than me or prefer their bodies?

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 4 years and I've always been insecure but he's got some girl mates but whenever I look at them I feel like he would suit them better, they have more common interests with him and bigger boobs which he likes and better curves and one liked nerdy stuff and games just like him? They are also laid back more which he likes. It just makes me feel like he would be so much happier with them and he must think they are so hot while I feel like I don't really have much to offer? I am quite pretty I guess but I don't think my bodies great as it's not curvy and even though he says he loves me I just think he would suit other people more?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are wrong, I think he suites you, otherwise he wouldn't of stayed with you for 4 years, instead of worrying about who suites him the best, realise that it's you that does and just love him with all your heart

Most Helpful Girl

• omg you're overthinking. He's with you and he says he loves you. That means he loves everything about you. Stop being so insecure and see yourself through his eyes and not yours!

What Guys Said 2

• Not that I am implying you should change yourself to suit his desires, but why can't you be laidback?

• When I say laid back I don't mean I'm bitchy, I just worry a lot about things whereas his friends don't care so much. It's hard for me to not worry

• Try to just chill, dudette.

• he sees something more beautiful in you that you didn't factor into the equation.

What Girls Said 2

• Your insecure and need to learn how to love yourself he obviously sees something In you that you don't but if you can't see it the only thing that can help you is a good therapist to work through your issues because I'm guessing it's deeper than this

• do you mean he deserves better?