What do you prefer... Being in a relationship, single or having a FWB?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If it were with the right person at the right time, then I would choose in a relationship. As of right now, I choose single. I'm not one for friends with benefits.

1|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I'll always choose being in a relationship, I'm not one for friends with benefits. And if it's just about sex, won't it be more fun with someone you actually care about and love? 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationship of course, but only with someone i can trust

0|1
    0|0
  • Being in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Single. I'm good enough for myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want a relationship. But no one ever likes me back. I'm afraid of dying without anything happening romantically and it looks like that is going to be the case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Having the friends with benefits

0|1
    0|0
  • welp I have neither so any and all would be great

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationship. There's nothing wrong with being single though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being in a relationship above the other 2, but there have been times where I preferred the other 2, or at least I convinced myself of that, at least for a short time.

0|0
    0|0
  • relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Feb..

0|0
    0|0
  • Single, better.

0|0
    0|0
  • So I'm single I would try the other options h

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • being in a relationship

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I prefer being in a relationship, but I think being single is the best choice (for me at the moment lol) you have freedom in everything you do & you can save a lot of money, instead of buying your guy gifts, you can put your money in the bank instead. You're independent & you hold your own time heheh

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm married and I like being married I've never actually have been single since I was your age but that's not purposely my hook ups typically turn into relationships some how but there's a certain romantic notion about being single it's more you time in relationships EVERYTHING is "We"

0|0
    0|0
  • Single and available for sex.

0|2
    0|1
  • I prefer to be single

0|1
    0|0
  • I would prefer to be in a relationship - as long as it was a happy one. If not I would rather be single (and happy).

0|0
    0|0
  • Single atm

0|0
    0|0
  • being in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a friends with benefits after I lose my virginity and break up with the guy to whom I lose it.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd prefer a happy relationship. If the relationship isn't fulfilling and healthy, I'd prefer to be single

0|1
    0|1