What do you prefer... Being in a relationship, single or having a FWB?

1318

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll always choose being in a relationship, I'm not one for friends with benefits. And if it's just about sex, won't it be more fun with someone you actually care about and love? 🙂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer being in a relationship, but I think being single is the best choice (for me at the moment lol) you have freedom in everything you do & you can save a lot of money, instead of buying your guy gifts, you can put your money in the bank instead. You're independent & you hold your own time heheh

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE