Does he still like me? Can we try this again?

I met him 8 months ago we were just acquaintances. A month later he asked me out, we went out and hungout a few times, everything was going really great and we had lots of fun! He had recently broke up with his ex two months prior tho, but told me he was over it. Out of nowhere one night he said he wasn't over her and I said we should just stay friends. I told him we should be friends because he told me he wasn't over his ex, I didn't want to get involved with someone who wasn't over an ex. I liked spending time with him so I wanted to be friends. After that every time he'd see me he would still always be near me, flirty and only talking to me, trying to kiss me. The last time I saw him was two months ago because of work. He was all over me and kissing me. Since then though I haven't seen him. We talked a few times. I invited him to a get together I was having (really last minute tho), He told me he was feeling sick and couldnt make it. So he messaged me yesterday asking to to do something.

I definitely felt a connection, in the beginning.. that there was something between us.. but is that just me overthinking?:(

What does he want? Does he still like me?

21

What Guys Said 1

• probably likes u , if he still with his girlfriend then he is just taking you for fun

What Girls Said 2

• He wants in your knickers.

• looks like he does