Do women only have Sex With Rich Men?

The only human girls i can get are prostitutes. I'm tall I'm handsome enough to make Elvis look inbred, I got a motorcycle, but I still can't even get a one night stand. Is it because I'm on a mid wage job? Two actually, mechanic and horse groomer. I've come to fear that it is because I am not a millionare that human women won't fuck me. Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• No, some do it with regular guys because of attraction and how horny they are.

a lot of girls DO use sex as a way to get things/$$. All the 20yr old girls dating 50+yr old rich guys AREN'T doing it for their looks or what they have in common... they are looking for "Sugar daddy's".

What Girls Said 15

• My boyfriend since the start of our relationship has had significantly less money than me and at one point was unemployed, I still had sex with him.

So that confirms it.

• Hm.. No? Don't care at all about money. My ex didn't have a job for 3 years and lived off my money. I was just stupid enough to let him.

Pretty sure it's your attitude bro.
    "I'm tall I'm handsome enough to make Elvis look inbred, I got a motorcycle,"
    That line says it all really. If you come across as a self-entitled, narcissistic kid then you're right, no "human women" is going to want to fuck you. It's nothing to do with your job. The fact that you actually have 2 jobs is nothing but a plus in my opinion because it shows you're hard working. Just lose the shit attitude, look at how you approach girls, work out what you're doing wrong. Then you might get laid like you so desperately want.

• only gold digging b*tches will only choose rich men... are you sure it really has something to do with your financial situation? or if might as well be your attitude

• My boyfriend has no money so I'm gonna say no :P

• I've never had sex with a rich guy, I've never met a women whose had sex with a rich guy

• It's not about the money... wrong thinking. Maybe your way of flirting or approaching a woman isn't right. I don't know.. but if you say that you're tall and handsome and don't see the problem.

• That's not the case at all, it might just be the women you allow yourself to get or come across, you see a girl you like try going after her. One is bound to like you back

• its not about the money, its your attitude. sex comes in a package with relationship in most cases. some sort of deep emotional intimacy and commitment is needed to have physical relationship. but from your post it is clear that u r not looking for relationship, u don't like a particular girl, u haven't got rejected by ur crush. you just want women to have sex with, a fuckdoll, one night stand. if u don't get a like minded girl, better u do it with prostitutes. but remember in this world there are many poor and happy couples. so it is not about the money only.

• Then probably I am not a woman for having dated and sex with broke grad students, startup adventurers, and government employees.

• Maybe it's because you have sex with horses.

• Yesand when they finish with the rich guy, they club them behind the head and run off with their house and bank account duh

• No, its just you looking for prostitutes.

• You definitely have a micropenis.

• And hot guys

• Lmao

What Guys Said 7

• "I'm tall I'm handsome enough to make Elvis look inbred, I got a motorcycle,"

Slightly skeptical, but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. It's possible you're trying too hard and not focusing enough of your attention inward.

• incorrect

• There is obviously a certain allure to a financially successful man. See, looks will get you sex but so will money. Girls salivate over a guy with tons of cash --> she can be her natural self, leeching off the male

• No they do not

• women won't fuck you cuz yo attitude boii. You already fuckin up thinkin that it's about the money. thats just a plus, women want a MAN not sume wussboii that complaining that he can't get no pussy.

• Average to hot women ages 15-29 only have sexperience with the top 10% of men- the Alpha males.

• No, but mostly rich men. Third waves are whores. It's so easy. They all have a price. Put the money on the table and they get naked.

• Hot girls like hot guys

• Then you have no reason to be on this website

• @Brah63926 I have a personal mission. I get on this website to help out misinformed mothafuckas. Mostly black males though. The black male is becoming obsolete in this society (and he don't even know it). If other races of males wanna listen then fine. If not - I'm not really worried about them. Not bragging but my story real though. Financially I'm like a small monster. But why brag. There's is no point. I'm never gonna catch the white man. - Since you makin me explain myself lol.