Do you think he wants me back😥😨💔?

Ok so 2 days ago i started doing the no contact rule i messed up its not easy to do you have to be strong and handle it its like having a drug addiction so yesterday i sent him a email then i deleted it it was at 2:40pm then i went out shopping and we went to subway and some other places so i went home and checked my phone then he texted me and said how are you in short like hru then i texted at 9:08 pm im good how are you he text back at 10:40pm im ok just driving home i asked him can we get back together he didn't reply all night he dumped me on feb4th over text should i continue the no contact rule๐Ÿ˜ฅ we supposed to get married and stary our lives i really love josh my ex boyfriend๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ’”

i dont know but i know he has all my thongs and lingerie at his house in his car why do you think he keeps them😐😕

Most Helpful Guy

• Want you back? Why why would they ever want that? Matter of fact, get your things and pack. Never look back, just keep running the track. That is, until you find, sublime peace of mind. Then you'll be fine.. no more pain.. no more crying..

• He also still has my thongs and lingerie at his house in his car

• Thanks ha ha๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฅ

• Ur welcome but if you stil remember, what are you saying with those two emojis?

Most Helpful Girl

• How old are you well the something happened to me I texted my ex asked him to get back together and he hasn't replied it's being two months ik its a hard think to do but block him and delete his number if he wants he will find you it's time to move on. How long have you been together?

• we been together for 9 months and 4 days im 16 and he is 33 i got pregnant by him in July i was forced by my parents to abort our daughter

• *btw

• OK ๐Ÿ˜ญ

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• He dumped you through a text when y'all was suppose to live happily ever after. Just leave him he's not worth it. Continue the no contact rule.

• Thanks love :)

• He's may be the type that doesn't like the double/triple texting.

• I think your right :)

• you're under 18 and you want to be married? oh god

• Yes i do

• @SwolDishWasher i see

• forget him and move on