Girls please help no bs?

I was 21 and she was 18. she told me she wanted no sex and claimed to be a virgin and wanted to wait. I highly crazy respected that so I never tried sexing her again. We dated but kept it pg13 we'd only touch, kiss, send me sexy pics that was all. We she soon had to leave to college and we broke up. We'd still talk but only through social media and here and there txts. This communication went on for 1 year and that whole year I didn't see her. I then began see pics of her dirty dancing/hanging out with guys well you know college life. One day randomly she phoned me and said she didn't like that college and is moving back home. It was weird because we'd broke up and I haven't hung out with her for a whole year? well I said yes. We hung out and we got food and we began to kiss. I then asked her what we're we as in relationship wise? and she said well I just got back and moved back home and doesn't know what she wants but she just wanted to remain friends. I then asked if she dated anyone? and she said yes but nothing serious. I asked her in the most nicest way how far she got in the dates? and she wouldn't answer it. She asked me and I told her one and that I slept with her. She got mad and began name calling me. Needless to say she didn't want to see me. 8 months later last night we bumped into the lot of a mall and when I tried to say hi she threw me the middle finger and sped off.

Do you girls think she slept around or am I overthinking? .

21

What Girls Said 2

• you were broken up why is she mad you banged someone xD

• Yeah she could have

What Guys Said 1

• Well it depends she might or she might not have. However she was hurt that you did. To you she was unseasonably hurt. To her she lost a guy that she thought she still had and was well safe around. Something bad most likely happened to her. She might have been assaulted, raped, or close to it. She wanted a guy that she felt safe with who had not gone all the way.
    Basically you broke her mental image of you and she hates you for it. To her you betrayed her when you really did nothing wrong. It is the same way when a guy gets a crush on his close female friend. She often feels betrayed for some reason or another. Yet he did nothing wrong.
    With her something happened but you can't know what. Give her some time to cool off then try talking to her again. Good luck with her mate