Can my ex and me still be together after 10 months break-up?

My ex and I broke up in April, 2016, last week I contacted him again and said that I missed him and wanted to see him, so we saw each other. He is seeing another girl atm, and said he likes that girl really much. But he still has feelings for me because we were together for a long time (several years). The meeting with him was in a mess, he said he didn't know what he wanted now. He only dated the other girl several times but they message each other everyday, and he said he likes her.. He said he doesn't know what he wants and needs time to figure it out. So now he told the other girl the truth and stopped seeing both her and me. Guys, do you think it still possible that we back together?

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

• But he says he still likes me..

• so? Whatever caused your breakup will still be there...

• And he is confused now, so he stopped seeing that girl even he likes her, because he said he didn't want to hurt anybody. Is that means anything?

What Girls Said 1

• leave the poor guy alone

• Poor guy? Why

• Love is selfish

• No it isn't. Live is the opposite of thay because you sacrifice yourself to make the other person happy. And you already failed at love because you were selfish when he was with someone else