Girls would you date a guy even if his car was not the best?

I ask this because i like this one girl and i asked her out on a date 2 times. My car is not the best and some problems but the girl i liked kind of broke my heart when she told me basically she can't be seen with my crappy car. I told her it didn't matter, we're not Hollywood celebrities, but she still stuck to her words :(

Would you still date a guy even if his car was not running to good?

205

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm dating a guy that doesn't even have a car so sure.

• What if he did but it didn't run so well? Would you answer still be the same?

• thanks for you your answer. Im saving up money to get my car fixed. It's been a prolonged period. I intended to do it 2 months ago but had other expenses to deal with. Thanks again

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude she is being very petty, forget about her. My girlfriend had a car that broke down like every 3rd day lmao. This girl reminds me of one of them rich white girls who wants everything to be perfect. Just move on, sorry she broke your heart, you're bound to find better!

• thank you. Yeah i guess i will have to push forward.

What Girls Said 19

• Yes, I used to date a guy who only had a bike, oh I loved it! We had such great times riding on his bike, we felt close to each other. I was sad later when I learned his bike got stolen, he cherished that bime so much.

• oh man that sucks :/ Well at least you found a good guy.

• Sounds to me she's being petty and you could do so much better. A car is a car, some guys don't even have cars! My advice is to find a woman who appreciates the fact that you have your own transportation and loves you for you, not the quality of your car/items/etc.

• Yeah she is petty, she is not for me. Yeah i will look for a girl like that. Thanks.

• I'd date someone even if they ddn't have a car (as I'm currently doing). Buuuuut I wouldn't be getting in the car if it seemed unsafe.

• My car is safe, just has some starting issues.

• I would date a guy with a not so good car, I'd also date a guy who can't drive. It doesn't matter to me what you drive

• Aw that's mean as long as it could take you from point A to B with no problem it is okay lol

• Sometimes it doesn't start up right away, takes some tries. :/ she made fun of that but yeah it takes me from point A to B. Im saving up my money to buy a new car in September.

• i realized that. i won't let her waste my time anymore. I will move on. Thanks for the comment/reply :)

• Good, your welcome :)

• Lol yes. My husband and a beat up ford with a dented front bumper and I'm pretty certain a busted headlight. We even got a flat tire on our first date.

• oh man lol. I wish this girl could of been more like you, but now i know she is not for me

• Wtf. Cars don't matter, I think it's awesome that you even have a car. Lots of people don't.

• Thanks. Im saving up money for a new one by September. Sometimes i doesn't start right away and she would get embarssed the 2 times i been with her. But i know she is not for me

• She is a stuck up dump her

• I wanted to date her, but after her saying this kind of made me sad. But then again i don't want a girl who takes materialistic things over feelings and people.

• Probably since she comes from a rich family maybe she is expected to be treated the same as her lifestyle but if she likes you a lot, that does not have to bother her

• Oh she is not for me anymore.

• Well here where I live nobody needs or has a car. I guess I never thought of anyone being so shallow as to decide on a boyfriend on the basis if his car...

• I dated a guy who drove a 2007 Ford Focus SE ZX3. It was bright yellow. Arguably one of the most embarrassing cars to be in. I loved him anyway lol.

• i seen those around on the road aha. Still better than my shitty nissan. But yeah i realized she is not for me. Im focused on buying a new car this September.

• Good for you, you deserve better than that. If a girl judges you by your car she's not someone you want to be with.

• yup i understand now. Thanks for the post/comment.

• of course. its not about the car. we all know that most girls like sports cars but they shouldn't be too picky about what kind of car her boyfriend has unless its bad to where its broken down and almost doesn't work. if she doesn't like you because she doesn't like your car, chances are the relationship might not work out

• i understood she is not the girl for me. I dont want to date a girl who focuses on cars and not an actual relationship.

• glad my answer was helpful ;)

• As long as it doesn't explode while I'm in it, we are good.

• I would date someone who I liked, I've never considered what they drove to be an issue.

• Am i dating the guy or his car? 😂

• lol. She is not the girl for me at all.

• gold digger. imma be fucking the guy not his car.

• Lol. I realized she is not for me. I dont need her.

• what the hell? Go get yourself another woman...

• I realized she is not the one for me.

• Yasss I hope you'll find a nice girl who wouldn't mind riding in your "crappy car"

• im looking to buy a new car in September. Im sure this one can last until then.

• I would prefer him not to have a car, it pollutes the environment.
    am not even joking.

• I am*

• Im a fan of cars so i don't think we can meet eye to eye. Unless it's an electric car :) I think you would be ok with electric

• Yes, I'd be completely fine with an electric car

• I would date a guy even he don't have a car..

• that's good, dont be like this girl, she doesn't think right

• honestly car/money could be the last thing I would consider from whom I will date! You should find a better woman :/!!

• I dont want to date her anymore. She is toxic lol. You think veey well :) Even though i might not have the best car i still would have treated her amazing and loved her a lot. I guess her loss.

• Sure. I don't choose potential sexual partners based on their car.

• She is not the girl for me. i agree

What Guys Said 4

• That girl is too shallow and pretentious to be with a guy that isn't already "made".

More women than you think, relish at the idea of building a life TOGETHER with a man while he is on his way up the socio-economic ladder. You will find a woman like that with time.

• I had no issue getting dates when I didn't have a car. What's more interesting is that those girls I dated who did invariably had shittastic cars that were old/broken/crappy.

• This girl was not for me. She comes from a rich family so i guess her seeing this was not something she was "used" too.

• if a girl dates a guy judging by his car, then she's a retard

• I understand that, she was not for me.

• You clearly didn't pick the smartest.