Do you have any dating tips?

I always tell people to never eat too much while you're on a date, just in case things get more active. Sex on a full stomach is not sexy.

Stick to the two drink rule.

If you want to keep it short, just go out for drinks (caffeine or alcohol)

What are some tips you have or things you've learned?

93

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't adhere to stupid dating rules other than obvious shit:

Don't be a psycho
    Don't be rude
    Be yourself but don't dump all of your emotional baggage out on the first fucking date
    Don't immediately try sticking your dick in a girl unless you're sure she's down

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no plan. Why plan. If it do t go well then what? Fuck the rules and let it flow. She's dating you for you not the rules and regulations you set up.

What Girls Said 8

• Initiate conversations by asking things about her, she will like it when you want to know more about her life and what she does, her hobbies, work, colleges, friends, family - Keeps the conversation flowing.

Hold doors for her (obvious one)

Ask for a second date indirectly, saying : Well if you want next Friday there is this MOVIE bllablla

Talk about your family, a lot of girls like to hear funny stories and experiences you had with them.

Don't kiss on a first date, it will scare the girls away, try to FEEL the deep connection first and see if SHE is willing to, you can obviously tell from their eyes ;)

Hug her sometimes while walking, touch her hair tell her they are so smooth, GIRLS LOVE THAT (at least i do)

Ask for the perfume she has because it smells good

I don't know... i have nothing in mind atm

• Always wear something you're 100% comfortable in. Dating is hard enough without feeling self conscious about what you're wearing

Carry gun and mints with you.

• Don't eat strong foods like fish or garlic before or during. Brushing will not fix that. Or too much salad (lettuce teeth) and causes stomach growling.
    Have some good songs on your phone to play (optional)
    Check your face out in the mirror when you can... because boogers/eye boogers.

• If you go out to eat... don't get anything messy.

• Why is sex on a full stomach not sexy?

I'd say take it slow, be yourself

• Keep the first date

• Tell me about this Two drink rule

• No more than two drinks because you don't want to get sloppy

• What if you are an alcoholic? I can drink like 4-5 drinks without feeling a thing

• Best not drink if you're a alcoholic

• s11.postimg.org/.../...17_02_19_at_12_18_32_AM.png
    when someone goes out of their way to oversell and impress, I understand nerves and all, but its extremely dishonest if they take it too far so try to be aware of it.

Many points others made about food/drinking are accurate, bad breath is a given as well hygiene ofc. You can dress to impress but only if the date calls for it but wear something you're pretty comfortable in all around. Be safe and smart. I definitely agree that anything active on a full stomach isn't appreciated.. I tend to hate the dinner date ideas especially for couples bc we likely won't be able to have fun afterwards or at least I won't feel comfortable. Definitely agree about eye boogers, rarely will someone tell you.

Try to know what the date is beforehand, I wore heels on a day we were going to a zoo or a festival; he is much taller than me so its out of habit. Had he let me know what we were doing, I would have dressed according which he started letting me know- "I won't tell you what it is but comfy shoes please!"

As far as overshare and rudeness, I prefer an over sharer/awkward date to the person who thinks they're above everyone. Also, be aware that chemistry can be built upon- you don't have to be hot out the gate for someone. The best sex I've ever had and chemistry were usually with people that I never saw it coming and it was completely unexpected when we clicked sexually. Off just first impressions, I was crushing definitely but I had reservations about our chemistry because they didn't fit the stereotypical guys who i went out with nor the personality. (Really active, really tall, chill, outspoken) and they were awkward, nervous, quiet, exciting in their own ways.. one was a professional athlete but for snow sports and the other was a theater major. So I didn't know what our chemistry was going to be like and I presumed which was wrong of me to do.

Also don't get into situations with super high or low expectations. You kill your own dating experience this way. We all have flaws, stop being judgmental and expecting perfection.. and don't lower them because you are compromising your worth and can ignore red flags. Understand that your quirks AND theirs are nothing to be ashamed of: we all have them and if someone takes an issue with it- that is on them and their inability to coexist.

• And last, have an idea of what the dating is leading to... is this casual affairs or something serious or just having fun? Your approach will change based on these things, I'm gonna want more quality time with potentially serious matches but I will be more laid-back if we're just having fun and don't really care what the dates are.

• I have to add, I am not the stereotypical date... I don't care for being wined and dined (which goes against my libra nature oh well), being super impressed by roses and grand displays. I've had a date drop in on a dancing class bc he was near the area and we would grab a bite or drinks after.. He wanted to bring chocolates and roses and I said no! Bring baja blast. lol.. I like going to the movie theater bc I am one of those weirdo's that judges your body language, your reactions to certain things in film. But maybe thats my scorpio venus talking so enough weird astrology. Ask someone what dates they would enjoy if you want to get an idea, everyone's different and it doesn't hurt to ask.

Just try to have a laid-back approach with dating in general, being desperate or tense doesn't do anything for anyone. If you have issues with trust or hopelessness, work it out before throwing yourself into dating. Unless of course you're rebounding then it doesn't really matter..

What Guys Said 2

• Escalate escalate escalate

• I have plenty of dating tips! And those who have questions are welcome to pm me. If I can, I will try to answer, when I have the time.