Would a girl/woman being a mature student (honestly) put you off her?

Although I always had the grades and intellectual capability, because of family issues, I haven't been able to go to university until my late 20s.

I've been given the opportunity to extend my programme (it will expand some key skills), but it will mean I won't graduate until I'm 32.

I'm hoping to have met someone by then.

If you met a woman, and she told you she's a mature student, would it (honestly) put you off her?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so no. If it is something she wants to do, because it will give her useful skills or opens a career path to her dream job or simply because she likes learning, then I would not find it negative at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really doubt it. On contrary, it would show that she is actually dedicated and she is interested in learning. Whoever would reject you for that, is not worthy of your time.

What Guys Said 2

• Well no. But she's too busy with school and work and the only thing that fly out her mouth is she's tired. Then she has a decision to make. Finish school and then pursue a relationship. Other than that. I'd hit that. Well not be put off.

• No, i would like it if he studies at that age
    It means she really wants it, No matter what happen

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!