Is my ex serious about making us work?

I broke up with him because he moved away to America for work for a year. I told him I couldn't handle a long distance relationship in that period of time. I've been in one before, it just doesn't work for me.

He came back a week ago as he asked work to come back home, saying he missed me and wanted me back.
Before we kept our relationship a secret from everyone. He's proposed living together and I just don't know if I want to.

But now he's even telling his dad he's fighting for me back (I have him on Facebook) and his dad even told me that my ex told him about moving in with me.
My ex has even planned a weekend away for me and him on Friday and later on this month to go to a log cabin.

I feel like he's trying too hard that it just feels like a big joke.

12

What Guys Said 2

• i am wondering why his natural attempts are being seen as a joke to to you? This is ridiculous!! Of course he might not hav benn in touch with u since a year or so.. but it wasn't his choice totally.. infact you compelled him to do that.. now that he is trying hard for the togetherness.. why the heck is it posing a joke to you? Dont leave him this time.. it won't be good for you as well as you probably might not. be able to move ahead in ur life..

• He wasn't gone for a year. He asked to come back after 2 months

• okay but still.. you guys should think about togetherness.. he is doing so much for yu both na.. then get along.. go with the flow.. best of luck !!

• Sorry to say this. But to me there are red flags everywhere.

• Point them out.

• he is trying to hard. all of a sudden he is planning al stuff. I have seen these things, none of them worked out. Sorry.

• We'll see.

What Girls Said 1

• I am not sure. I wouldn't trust him if I were you, but I never go back to my exes. That's just me though.