Should I tell girls I'm a virgin?

I've gotten to a point where I'm too old to be a virgin, and I don't know how I can bring it up with women I'm pursuing. Will that turn them off? Many of the girls my age have already had a lot of experience, so they might not want to deal with a virgin. I need some help with this

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think thats a deal breaker, to me if y'all get to know each other pretty well then bring it casually while you're on the topic of things not out of the gate

Most Helpful Guy

• On date #1 don't mention it, and don't bring it up.

Build up to it, and let her fall for you... because if she is just looking for a fuck buddy, it's not gonna be you.

After a few dates, and having some steamy make out sessions just tell her look before we go any further, this is my first time.

Get urself a flesh light and start training. Try to nut after 15 mins. And figure out how to use ur tongue

What Girls Said 1

• It depends, if you're in an actual relationship I would say it and I'm sure that if she cares about you she'll understand, but I wouldn't say a thing if it's a one night stand or something

What Guys Said 2

• If I were you, I wouldn't say anything about it. If they ask you something, tell them you prefer to enjoy with her than remembering other girls. If you have sex with a girl, you can tell her you were virgin before having sex with her, because you wouldn't be virgin again and I think there much more girls who will refuse to have sex with you if they notice you are a virgin than girls who refuse to have sex with you again when they notice you haven't had sex with another girl before.

• Of course. They'll understand why you're a bit clumsy that first time.