Should I tell girls I'm a virgin?

I've gotten to a point where I'm too old to be a virgin, and I don't know how I can bring it up with women I'm pursuing. Will that turn them off? Many of the girls my age have already had a lot of experience, so they might not want to deal with a virgin. I need some help with this

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think thats a deal breaker, to me if y'all get to know each other pretty well then bring it casually while you're on the topic of things not out of the gate

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• On date #1 don't mention it, and don't bring it up.

Build up to it, and let her fall for you... because if she is just looking for a fuck buddy, it's not gonna be you.

After a few dates, and having some steamy make out sessions just tell her look before we go any further, this is my first time.

Get urself a flesh light and start training. Try to nut after 15 mins. And figure out how to use ur tongue

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It depends, if you're in an actual relationship I would say it and I'm sure that if she cares about you she'll understand, but I wouldn't say a thing if it's a one night stand or something

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If I were you, I wouldn't say anything about it. If they ask you something, tell them you prefer to enjoy with her than remembering other girls. If you have sex with a girl, you can tell her you were virgin before having sex with her, because you wouldn't be virgin again and I think there much more girls who will refuse to have sex with you if they notice you are a virgin than girls who refuse to have sex with you again when they notice you haven't had sex with another girl before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. They'll understand why you're a bit clumsy that first time.

0|1
    0|0