I don't understand myself and relationships with boys?

I met this guy from Tinder and he said he is just on there to meet new people and make friends outside of work which sounds genuine. We have become really close, we hang out quite often and are sexually active and he did things in public that really made me feel as though we were dating like feeding me and kissing me, we also plan on going to a concert together and we are going to a festival with my friends. But he told me the other day that he likes me and is having a lot of fun but he isn't looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and I asked if it was because of his break up with his SO last November which he said it was (but I'm not sure how true it is). I'm fine with it technically, I might not be where I am for much longer as I am looking for work and considering studying overseas so being in a serious relationship is probably not ideal but emotionally I have this weird thought that people just don't want to have a relationship with me. I don't enjoy being insecure about these things and I just want to have the confidence that someone would like me enough to consider dating me so I can just carry on focusing on my career instead. Am I worrying over nothing, is it just a wrong time and place? Should I ask to continue the conversation I had with him and ask more questions about what he wants exactly?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Lol you met him on tinder, what did you expect.

What Girls Said 1

• It's because you make it easy to NOT have a relationship with you. You already are sleeping with him and acting like gf/bf so he has no incentive to ask you be his girlfriend. He gets to have sex with you whenever he wants and also gets to be with other women because you did not request otherwise so why would he (or any other guy) give that up?