I accidentally said I love you to my boyfriend 😬?

i do love him, but i wasn't ready to tell him because falling in love with someone had always been my biggest fear. but yesterday night we were on the phone till about four in the morning and sleepily i told him i loved him and the reason i didn't tell him before was the fear of rejection. when i woke up i wasn't sure if it was a dream or not but he was extremely happy and i'm scared cause that's not how i wanted to tell him and i don't remeber him saying it back

22

Most Helpful Guy

• lol.. 4 am chats n talks usually land us into such troubles.. well.. u ve expressed your love to him.. now ask him what he wants.. if he is only into accepting your love.. then you may hv to rethink in terms of long run. coz it will hurt u to see him not loving u back. this is practical.

Most Helpful Girl

• if falling in love was a fear, then why would saying it other you? not saying it wouldn't make it untrue.

• I don't know for me it's different i just wasn't ready to tell him and lost definitely not half asleep

• Ithink it's fine. You expressed the truth with no malice involved... It can't really be disastrous. The outcome may or mY not be to your liking but whatever happens it was happening anyway you just were not aware of it. You can relax and just let things flow :-).

What Guys Said 1

• It's ok really. Being too shy and too secretive makes a relationship difficult. Honesty honest honesty is the key to a relationship. And communication.

• He was probably so happy he froze. Or maybe you just don't remember. It's a great thing you told him, really.

What Girls Said 1