Please give me some advice? Should I tell him I like him? How to find out if he likes me?

So I met this guy back in December on a 10 day group trip abroad. We really hit it off the last few days and sat together on both flights home. We really connected and had a lot of fun even though they were really long flights. We watched movies, he taught me how to draw, we talked about our interests. He goes to college in my state so that’s not a problem. The problem is that he is studying abroad this semester. I really really like him and it is so hard not to see him and talk to him as much. We texted for like 2 weeks straight when we got home from the trip. He doesn’t have international texting so we’ve basically been relying on snapchat and FB messenger. It’s hard though because of the time difference I only get 1 or 2 snaps a day from him. But he told me that he rarely uses snapchat and we have a 15 day streak so that’s good lol. I really like him and I think he may like me, but I am not sure. How do I tell him that I really like him or ask him how he feels about me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you like the guy.. be upfront.. ask him casually if he likes you.. if he says no.. move ahead coz anyhow you will b only getting hurt waiting for him while he can hook up with other girls abroad.. He might consider u just as a frnd.. don't be friendzoned.. All your chances would b finished.

Post a hot pic of urs with a hansum guy on fb or any other social media which he checks in..

• Should I literally just send him "Do you like me"? Or should I say something more with it?

• it would be nice if you straightaway pick up the phone and call him.. but if u ain't hv a choice.. simply ask this on snapchat or fb Msgr..

but don't be so straight bout it.. make a story.. tell him u saw him in ur dream last night.. and then cook up the story.. reach to a point where u cn shoot ur question.. ki i think I like u.. do u?

What Girls Said 1

• So the issue is the distance... if you lived closer to each other, I would recommend you to ask him on a date instead. But you can't do that, therefore the only way to find out if he likes you back, would be to confess your feelings for him.

• So we both agreed to go to this art muesem together when he gets back. But honestly who knows of he'll remember. I just don't know how to confess my feelings for him to him.