British Girls yes or no?

Im 15 and im a American and i feel like British girls are cute i may be sterotyping but there accent is just so hot anybody else feel this or am i just crazy

129

Most Helpful Girl

• You are stereotyping a little :P There isn't really a 'British' accent - like even if we only base it on each country, the stereotypical Scottish and English accent sounds totally different. And if we go into each individual country, there are hundreds of accents and dialects, it's incredibly varied like even people from England have trouble understanding someone from another part of England even though they only live like 50 miles apart.

• i thought so but i no the diffrence between a scotish and like a lower england london accent and i pefer the london but i dont know thanks for the oppinion

Most Helpful Guy

• You're crazy. Many of them are loud, obnoxious, low class, drunken tarts. Many many have absolutely grating accents.

As many others have said, there is no such thing as a 'British accent' unless you are casting for a Hollywood movie or TV show in which case you get this vague lilt that doesn't actually sound like it's from anywhere in particular.

What Girls Said 11

• Some British women are quite attractive. Also not all English accents are hot, there are some really annoying ones.

• i really dont like scottish and welsh to be honest if that filters that down

• if you wanna add me on snap its devindupuis if u dont wanna thats fine and im not trying to be a creep but msybe we could talk about the uk and the us

• My addy thing is the same as my username on here 😊 I'm heading to bed since its nearly 2am here but feel free to add me 😊

• You should try an Italian ;) our English accent is seductive... arrr

• I've got British, new Zealand and aussie in me so I have a mixture of all 3 and most the time people can't understand me. but most people like my British accent more for some reason so ur not the only one man. its all ur decision. don't worry about what other people think

• PLEASE stop with the overly excessive use of the words "British accent". There is no such thing as a "British accent" because each region has very different ones. At least saying "English accent" whittles it down to a handful of them.

• i have learned im sorry i meant a English accent but i can't change it now :(

• Was going to say something similar to her. The accent in England changes every 25 miles.

• I speak like your typical Londoner. There's no specific 'British accent' because there's so many varieties of accents that originate from different regions of the U. K. I do get complimented on my accent but to us Londoners, we don't see why some people like it lol.

• Lol dude if a guy has a British accent or any accent for that matter it's like whiplash my head turns around so fast I swear accents are hot and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. New Zealand accents are the shit.

• Lol you're not crazy. You love the English accent and typically we like an American accent.

• Have you met a Brit or its an on TV thing?

• They look like American girls except uglier.

• Well, I'm British but I was raised in Jamaica and whenever I speak proper English I get a lot of compliments on my accent and I'm currently dating an American guy and everyone seems to think it's hot so..

• Your crazy

What Guys Said 8

• No actually their accent is a bit of a turn on for us.. kudos u figured it out!! 😜

• Well I'm British from Turkish descent and yeah British girls are hot. Everytime I travel by tube in London Underground, I see many attractive girls.

• Girls here in the uk are cute, so are all girls across the world. A relationship is more than that and you'll need to find someone who accepts you for you.
    Every girl is unique in her own way β˜ΊπŸ’•

• Yeah, British girls are not bad. Me personally as a British guy, I prefer American girls. Swap?

• Yes.

• no, not into them

• No they are not comfortable with us (Indian guys) they are always racist, unfriendly, rude, insecure to us. I dunno why.. Do we bite them? Tf.

• Yes, certified sexy af.