What's your "type"? (the sort of people you normally date/are attracted to)?

Do you have a type? Yes? No? Are bad bitches the only thing that you like?
But wait, are bad bitches not a type?😕
Okay, getting off topic... so do you and what is it?

Updates:
Update
Update.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao I like guys with buff builds, that's the one consistent thing. I also like wider faces more than elongated skinny ones (maybe because I have a long face and opposites attract?)

Everything else changes because why should I deprive myself of the various flavors of boys? Why should anyone?

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe you mean physically, right? After years of observation of my own behavior when it comes to girls, I came to this conclusion:

I'm normally attracted to:
    thin/skinny girls, shorter than 5'8'', white or mixed, the type of hair and hair color doesn't matter, proportional boob size (normally for short and skinny girls proportial ain't big), butt size doesn't matter much, I like freckles but it's not mandatory at all (just a plus) and this is all I can remember for now.

Just notice that even though I'm normally attracted to this type of girl, it doesn't mean I can't like others, like a beautiful black girl and stuff like that.

0|1
    0|0
    • PS: When I say white or mixed I include latina too, I forgot saying because this "latino" thing doesn't exist where I live, we have different ways of classifying race.

What Girls Said 19

• witty nerds. i'm a bit of sapiophile.

1|1
    0|0
  • Kind, caring, supportive, understanding, a bit taller than me, long hair, skinny, similar taste in music/shows/games

0|2
    0|0
  • fellow creative people or nerds will almost always win me over. in terms of appearance, i'm a sucker for dark hair and light-coloured eyes (my man's are grey), though i've dated people who didn't fit that profile.

1|1
    0|0
  • The type that I am attracted to has changed since I was younger, but I still find those guys attractive.
    Used to be: Blonde haired men with blue eyes, and hot accents.
    Now its: Tall, brolic looking dudes with big beards, tattoos, light eyes, and a good personality.

What I have: my boyfriend is about wo inches taller than me, a beard, and latino.

Since thats not really that realistic for me, lol, I choose to just put myself out there and whatever fate brings me, it brings me. So, I stopped caring about all that "type" stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Athletic nerd would probably be my type. Likes doing some physical hobbies like hiking, soccer, martial arts, but also nerdy stuff like DnD, MtG, video games, building computers, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • All the guys I crushed on have theses things in common:
    Mediterranean (all of them except 1 are North African).
    Taller than me (the shortest one is 5'10")
    Dark hair
    A Golden skin tone or tanned
    Confident

0|1
    0|0
  • He should love me for who I am!

0|1
    0|0
  • A gorgeous sexy smile, brown or hazel eyes, though I like every other eye color, nice hair, funny, and someone comfortable being himself.

0|1
    0|0
  • My type is a very tall guys (around 6'4), blond with blue eyes, Athletic (Rugby / football) in a security job (military / security guard / police).
    I like the clingy and overprotective type.

0|1
    0|0
  • In physique not really as long as he s active.
    Personality I am picky...

0|2
    0|0
  • Creative, intelligent, funny and kind. That's my type 😇

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda specific lol:

-Red hair
    -Freckles
    -Light eyes (preferably green)
    -Taller than me
    -Nice/straight smile
    -In shape and athletic
    -Funny

Is that too much to ask?

0|1
    0|0
  • I like someone who is silly and can make me laugh a lot. I want someone who I can just stay in the house with but it still be a fun day. Also like sensitive, and Im kinda into bad boys lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really think I have a type , but then again i'll go back and look at people I have dated and they have always been those quiet guys nobody really gave a chance too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm I don't think I have a type but I've noticed that I usually attract guys who aren't the best for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really have a type, but I especially like funny guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like what I like lol , I've noticed I like them tall and I like them rude. 😐 but extremely funny

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't have any special type, als long as I find him attractive and we get along.

0|1
    0|0
  • Soccer Players ;)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I guess my "type" is the shy, timid, introverted girls. Especially the ones that are gamers and anime fanatics, like myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • im just looking for a best friend that i can have sex with and love with all of my soul, could be anyone

1|2
    0|0
  • People like me, people not really from this time.

2|1
    1|0
  • A type means you have options, I don't have options, I have my girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean I don't reeeally have a type but if I had to describe one that seems like it would fit me it would be blonde, cute face, nice body, flirty, extroverted

0|1
    1|0
  • By looks a cute short latina. Characterwise flirty, bit awkward but funny. Also being smart is a big pro.

0|1
    0|0
  • My type of woman is: A science/philosophy minded one, Sexy body, and that's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Types are nice to have but they really restrict you on dating

0|1
    0|0
  • I like short petite blondes with blue eyes that have bad Girl tendencies yet are very sweet

0|1
    1|0
  • those big booty latina girls you see posing next to cars in low rider magazines hahaha

0|1
    1|1
  • I only like white women, mainly blondes.

1|1
    1|0